Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Not Saving...
When i was changing from my desktop to my notebook I noticed my account rolled back 1 hour, all progress was lost, (cards xp etc)...

And every time I log in back now its rollback to the same point.

As on the pic below, logged stayed for 2 minutes then reloaded the page and the idle time went up and everything else rollback.

[Image: YqjS8j.jpg][Image: lHcZp7.jpg]
PM Ray your in game name please.

https://iourpg.com/forum/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Also, try to exit the party you are in (and don't go back to that same one if that fixes things).

I was just made aware than an old party bug is still roaming the iouniverse, so it's worth a shot.
(07-21-2015, 08:30 PM)Analog Wrote: Also, try to exit the party you are in (and don't go back to that same one if that fixes things).

I was just made aware than an old party bug is still roaming the iouniverse, so it's worth a shot.

Ty sounds it was something with the party, I left the pc on over night, and when I reloaded it rolled everything back (6h) but I was out of party so I did some upgrade and reloaded the page and was inside the party again, so I left it and joined another one, seems everything fine now.

Btw when it was happening I could not claim rewards etc, and when I tried to upgrade it would take forever to upgrade like there was a severe lag.
Glad to hear it got better, hopefully this bug was exterminated with today's updates.

Sorry for the trouble, that sure did look like a nasty bug.