Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
simultaneous challenge / hunting
Sorry did not take a picture of this since it was so weird that I was just trying to understand what in blazes was going on.

Joined a Group Gold Ugh a Thug challenge but instead of completely leaving the hunting party I was in, it put me into the challenge and kept me in the hunting party at the same time and I was getting credit for both the hunting kills while I was definitely helping also kill the challenge bosses, which was clear since my clix did not diminish as I went. I was also definitely getting credit for the hunting kills with exp and gold and even a card drop while it happened.

For the most part the graphics I saw were the hunting party and the hunting monster that we had been farming, but every once in a while I would see the image of the Ugh a Thug boss we were on and at the top it was showing the progress through the challenge levels. Never did see the team of 6 players , only the hunting party players, none of whom were also in the challenge.

Again sorry for not taking a screen shot but I will attempt to do so if it happens again

Iggy
Should be fixed. I was finally able to reproduce this. Let me know if it ever happens again though please Smile