Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost stone
I had 10600 stone, but when I went into my guild to invest it it only showed 6100. I invested 1000 to see if it would sync after that, but instead it just made my total stone 5100 in both the guild window and the mining window, causing me to lose the remainder.
Have you joined a guild recently? There is a limit to how much stone can be transferred into (or out of) a guild.

Or collected some stones from codes before last week? An unintentional consequence of the stone limit was causing stone to be classified incorrectly; I believe this is now working as intended, but old stone will still work for personal upgrades only.

In any case, you should not have LOST any amount from your collected stone unless you spend, invest, or sell it. What happened after your next mining session?
(07-19-2015, 10:15 AM)Analog Wrote: Have you joined a guild recently? There is a limit to how much stone can be transferred into (or out of) a guild.

Or collected some stones from codes before last week? An unintentional consequence of the stone limit was causing stone to be classified incorrectly; I believe this is now working as intended, but old stone will still work for personal upgrades only.

In any case, you should not have LOST any amount from your collected stone unless you spend, invest, or sell it. What happened after your next mining session?

It's a no to each of your questions; I've been in the same guild for months and last donated only two days ago.

It looks like if I close the mining window before collecting the stone, it shows up in the overall total but not in the guild total.
And then once I donate any stone in the guild window, it sets my stone total to the remaining stone shown in the guild window, regardless of how much I actually had.
I'll see if I can get some screenshots and repro it.
Before the patch, closing out ahead didn't include them client-side but they are already added server-side.

Also, occasionally it would show a higher amount on the client than actually existed, both being client-side issues. If it continues since this recent patch, please let me know.