Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Problem
I have created a guild named SPARTA and I have left it Open for everyone to join

a user nicknamed Decriptus joined the guild (did not invite him its a Open for everyone to join) and he got ranked as Creator

I did not promote him....he is creator now and I am the Leader even though I am the one who created the Guild....i can't demote him...everyone else that joined got ranked as member as they should

I don't want to lose the ownership of the guild that I created...can this be fixed without me losing the ownership or kicking out that member since he is very active and helpful ? I want him as Member as well not Creator

my game nickname is: NemesisN
Looking into it now
Should be fixed. Sorry for the troubles...nasty guild bug earlier.

I'm also going to credit the guild AP cost regardless here...

Hit F2 to open the console, and type /get

Cheers
(07-15-2015, 05:31 PM)Ray Wrote: Should be fixed. Sorry for the troubles...nasty guild bug earlier.

I'm also going to credit the guild AP cost regardless here...

Hit F2 to open the console, and type /get

Cheers

It is fixed now I am the Creator and I demoted him to Member....tnx
Hi,

I got the same problem. Yesterday I created guild called AFKAngels and Dimebag got somehow creators place and now i lost my leadership!!! How is that possible???? I already put some stones to buildings and don't want to be kicked from my own guild where I work with my friends :/

Pls help fast
PM sent
Same bug here, my guild is Space Bully.
Responded and resolved through Kong PM BlackHoleJack Smile This is a great place too, I just happened to catch your message over there first.