Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Werethings Wolverine is OP
Tongue 
Sleepy
Were in general is crazy HP. 735 CP is the actual max, but it seems like 701 (what I'm at now) is really an "effective cap" - going anywhere past that is going to be extremely, extremely tough.
(07-12-2015, 11:15 AM)Kaotikus Wrote: Were in general is crazy HP.  735 CP is the actual max, but it seems like 701 (what I'm at now) is really an "effective cap" - going anywhere past that is going to be extremely, extremely tough.

I just hit 400 CP myself; going from ~380-399 was hard...then getting that last ONE for 400 was about as hard as 300-399 lol..mainly because of silver wolverine stopping me from doing a run up through the golds in solo, duo, and group. I attempted duo with some very strong players 200+ with pets like the brain thing and clockwerk-- still couldnt kill wolverine silver.
lol You should of seen me complain about silver were months ago, before all the current upgrades were available. It's more than beatable now though.
(07-12-2015, 12:03 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: lol You should of seen me complain about silver were months ago, before all the current upgrades were available. It's more than beatable now though.

It's beatable, sure. But still OP for when you get to it vs. when you can actually advance through. Can do Rats ragestone and lots of plat stuff before you can do silver wolf by a long shot.. I completed platinum fruit solo easy but silver wolf still annihilates me.
Edit: And the mob just before the wolf (12/13), I can kill almost without 1 second ticking off time (through freeze alone)
Challenges are not grouped into bronze/silver/etc. categories based on relative difficulty. Those are just the tiers within each challenge.

I agree that it is less than intuitive that challenges on the easier tiers could be so much harder than some on the hardest tiers. Maybe a change to the way they are categorized or a change to the description would help clear that up?

Would grouping challenges by type (e.g. Rats: Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.) rather than by tier (e.g. Bronze: Rats, Fruit, Tribe etc.) be better?
(07-12-2015, 03:56 PM)Analog Wrote: Challenges are not grouped into bronze/silver/etc. categories based on relative difficulty. Those are just the tiers within each challenge.

I agree that it is less than intuitive that challenges on the easier tiers could be so much harder than some on the hardest tiers. Maybe a change to the way they are categorized or a change to the description would help clear that up?

Would grouping challenges by type (e.g. Rats: Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc.) rather than by tier (e.g. Bronze: Rats, Fruit, Tribe etc.) be better?

no, the naming wasn't confusing.
Its just a huge level jump on that one mob (were wolverine) seems excessive of a leap. I understand its the final mob, and it should be challenging, but it's just a tad OP imo.

I'd love to see more difficult challanges added later-- but they should start (only be accessible) after certain CP preferably. For example, reaching 500 cp could unlock the next zone at every tier.