Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ap Refund
Is it working for everyone ?

I invested 200 ap in a fight yesterday but didn't finish it. Now that the arena is reset, i didn't get my ap back. 
Maybe i did something wrong but i really don't know what because i didn't fail the fight. Just le it be until today where i could start on the first opponement again.
edit : I refreshed a few time, could it be that ?
1st thing 1st ur IGN :| if Ray dont know ur IGN how can he check if anything wrong with you *(angry) seriously peps IGN .... IGN for cry out loud
(07-09-2015, 10:58 PM)WhiteK Wrote: 1st thing 1st ur IGN :| if Ray dont know ur IGN how can he check if anything wrong with you *(angry) seriously peps IGN .... IGN for cry out loud

IGN = Akheris  Rolleyes
Hey, i've been trying to sneak you into private chat to handle this on Kong...but I don't seem to be able to catch you. I'll keep trying this aft.

All set
Just out of curiosity, does the refund still apply if you fail, or just if you didn't finish the fight?
Only if you haven't finished the fight. If you fail or succeed, it is complete - this isn't a refund if you fail the challenge, it's a refund if you were in the middle of a battle and weren't able to finish it because it cleared on you during the midnight reset.
(07-11-2015, 04:55 PM)Ray Wrote: Only if you haven't finished the fight. If you fail or succeed, it is complete - this isn't a refund if you fail the challenge, it's a refund if you were in the middle of a battle and weren't able to finish it because it cleared on you during the midnight reset.

Doesn't this mean people can spend and try the fight, but if they are losing, all they have to do is just not finish, then wait until after midnight to get a refund on it? Or spend & try close/ish to midnight if they think they won't win, and do the same?

I know what you mean, but since you said "only if you haven't finished the fight", and I'm sure there are some players who may try to pull the above scenario (lol) so guess I'm just asking clarification before you'll have to clarify when (some) players will try it.
Yes, and I think i'm fine with that right now Smile
I wish I would have known this. I had 2 fights, each costing me 150 ap each that I barely lost. All I had to do was just stop, wait until midnight to get that AP back. Lesson learned.