Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card drops
Im not entirely sure if this is a glitch or not, or just bad rng but, me and my friend codered always play in the same game, we are on inferno tier 2. We both bought the double card drop rate buff for 250 diamonds, I played for about 16 hours straight on both characters, checking in at various points, after about 3 hours codered had gained 28 cards, whereas I only gained 13, after about 10 hours, codered was up to around 75 cards, whereas I was only at 32, and now after 16 hours, codered is at 118 cards, and Im only at 45. Again, it would be technically possible for that to happen, as we are in inferno 2, and if I were to get 1 card drop almost every time, and codered got 2-3 card drops every time, it would equal out that way, but because of how close the numbers are, it almost seems like my double card buff isnt affecting me. I just want to know if its possibly a glitch, or if the game just hates me Tongue
May seem unlikely but I think it's hatred.

I've still gone ahead and improved the random generation of the card to occur less sporadically for the next patch, and will eventually (soon hopefully) be setting card drops up so everyone receives them in a party at the same time instead of separately to prevent this.
May seem a bit cruel, but if you're going to set it so that all obtain cards when 1 person does I suggest not having them all obtain the same number of cards. This prevents 1 person in the group from buying double card drops and everyone in the group benefitting.
fair enough, I will continue to test, I started on another monster that we both had 0 cards in, at the moment codered is up to 25, Im at 8, so we will see, but that would be some pretty bad odds for my account to keep getting 1 card drops over and over, and codered to be getting 2-3 over and over. Im not pushing saying that it is for sure a bug, just that the odds would have to be suuuper against me for something like this to happen. I will let you know once I get closer to 100 cards in the area after this one, ill post the information up here after Smile
I've had it happen before where my duo partner was up around 600 cards before I got 100 (both with double card drops on). Yay RNG!
well, thats 4 areas in a row where codered got to 100 before I had gotten to 50, Im going to have to calculate the odds on this.. lol