Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat defaults to region
Whenever I change zones or someone joins/leaves my party, the chat defaults to Region, even if I'm currently talking in Party or Guild. It's really annoying when I'm actually typing in Guild/Party chat and my message ends up getting posted in Region instead of where I intended it.

Can we please have that fixed, or at least have the text input stay with the window in question (ie. if I type in the Guild section, have my text stay there instead of switching to Region chat)?
Thanks, this is one annoyance among many regarding the chat system unfortunately.

Hopefully the chat overhaul is next in line.

Please feel free to continue adding other chat bugs/issues here.

Rock on.
Thank you!

Also I just noticed that the chat input holds focus when opened. I was hoping if I clicked on the monster the chat would lose focus so I could use hotkeys (abilities) without having to close the chat every time.
To add to this issue, now that players on Kongregate do not have a region chat, we get a blank screen when it would go to the region chat, which may be confusing to new players.
(07-07-2015, 02:55 AM)Kaotikus Wrote: To add to this issue, now that players on Kongregate do not have a region chat, we get a blank screen when it would go to the region chat, which may be confusing to new players.

Not sure what Ray has in store for that void. Maybe some ideas would be welcomed in suggestions forum.

Or maybe that will be Slimce's new home.

Rock on.