Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play button doesn't function (can't start the game)
I've been playing IOU for several weeks without problems.

However when attempting to log in yesterday (via Facebook), the screen shows it is Loading and then Connecting. However when the Play button appears it is not functional (nothing happens when I click on it).

This is the same on Chrome, Firefox and IE.

When using a different Facebook account, I am still able to access IOU.

How can I regain access under my normal facebook account?

Thanks.
The play button on FB is just for decoration :v, The game automatic start if it not start try to refresh and if it dont work clean cache, and that dont work either re-install ur browser and if that not work then :| ... i'm out of idea
clearing cache should not affect anything, re-installing browser is not the answer. the game is server sided nothing is saved locally except for some cookies connection type/detail , login attempts, mybb stats (forum read, last active, last visit, thread read, user) iou facebook etc for kongregate they are listed under kongregate and not iou

how long has it been since your last login?

im thinking since your last disconnect maybe the game kept an instance of yourself logged in the server preventing you access?
(07-01-2015, 02:44 PM)bullmuscle35 Wrote: I've been playing IOU for several weeks without problems.

However when attempting to log in yesterday (via Facebook), the screen shows it is Loading and then Connecting. However when the Play button appears it is not functional (nothing happens when I click on it).

This is the same on Chrome, Firefox and IE.

When using a different Facebook account, I am still able to access IOU.

How can I regain access under my normal facebook account?

Thanks.
It started working again a short while ago, after about 24 hours of being unavailable. Still not sure what the problem was!
Give Ray your user name with a brief description or link him to this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
(07-01-2015, 05:23 PM)bullmuscle35 Wrote: It started working again a short while ago, after about 24 hours of being unavailable. Still not sure what the problem was!

Glad to hear it resolved itself, hopefully this was an isolated incident.

Out of curiosity, how much Rested Time did you receive?

Thank you for the report, it will still be looked into.
(07-01-2015, 05:26 PM)Analog Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 05:23 PM)bullmuscle35 Wrote: It started working again a short while ago, after about 24 hours of being unavailable. Still not sure what the problem was!

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the rested time. Thanks for following this up!
(07-02-2015, 04:23 PM)bullmuscle35 Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 05:26 PM)Analog Wrote:

Sorry, I didn't pay attention to the rested time. Thanks for following this up!

Are you switching computers when this happens? I've had it happen to me several times, and Ray has fixed it. Apprantly it has something to do with a weird status with the party you are in. Had it on Kong as well, so not isolated to FB. He's on it, though, and has been very helpful when I've contacted him.