Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expedition timer is broken
I came home from work and the expedition should've been complete but it wasn't so I decided to further test this. I was doing a couple of 2 hour expeditions, with lv.10 expedition timer reduction. This means the timer should've been 1h37mins, and the timer showed it, but the actual time it took both times was 1h57mins. The timer was also occassionally adding 3-4 seconds + freezing for one second before continuing. I decided to try expedition a third time but with no upgrades, so it should've taken 2 flat hours. This time the timer started at 1h57mins and it took 1h57mins as well. I did relog and I even tried hard restarting my whole browser. And to make sure it wasn't just me I tried a fourth expedition but with an alternate account this time, the result was the same.
Educated guess: it appears that currently, only the time reduction from the Thrusters upgrade is taken into account by the server, while reduction from both Thrusters and the trophy upgrade are used by the client. The jump in seconds that you are seeing comes from the server (incorrectly) correcting the client-side timer.

With Thrusters level 10 (10%) and Expedition Reduction level 11 (18.5%), my actual reduction is almost exactly 10%. The 'almost' part is most likely due to my measuring of actual duration being slightly off because pressing buttons on stopwatches is hard.
Forgot about thrusters, I have them at level 2. It seems then that the time reduction from trophies isn't currently working.
i thinks it still work fine
Me for example : 4 hrs diamond = 3 hrs 6 mins and i have 10% + 14.5% that is 24.5% which should reduce my time to 58.8 mins so i say it still have a little bit rigged but still work
Still not working. Also, Split reduction doesn't work either.
if it not work for u then post ur IGN and a pic then Ray can check ur character info for the bug *why is everyone yelling bug but never give the fixer anythings to work with -_-
Thanks, this bug has been noted.

Sorry for the lack of response, a new bug reporting system is going to be tested this week.