Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expedition Complete Notification
When expeditions complete, the Expedition Complete notification pops up on the side as expected. However after clicking on it and receiving the rewards, the notification does not go away until I click on the notification again.
I get that too, about half the time, maybe more, but not 100%. And only on (or since?) the event expeditions.

I'm running my first normal ones since the event started today so I'll keep an eye out, but my hunch is it was due to the new expeditions.

Rock on.
This is an all the time occurrence for me. It's been happening for at least the past month. I can't really remember when it started, but it was long before the event.
I believe this is related to the upgrade allowing more than one expedition. I've seen it ever since getting that upgrade. I believe that going to that screen clears the notification for one of the expeditions, but not the second/third.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
I've seen this without having multiple expedition upgrades.

Also have seen this on regular expeditions, but far less frequently than the event ones.

Rock on.
I now notice this occurs much more frequently with multiple expeditions.

Rock on.