Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Trophy?
Hello all!

So this is the idea, how about a trophy that players can achieve by helping others in challenges?

This trophy should be awarded when a player that has already completed a challenge completes it again, in order to help others.
The ratio could be like this: First trophy at 10 already completed challenges, second at 20 and so on, or any other ratio for that matter.

This way players can benefit from helping others but not in a big and overpowered way.
I think a restriction would need to be put in place that at least one member of group/duo would need to have not previously completed the challenge. Otherwise trophy farming could become problematic, particularly in duo's as a lot of players have alts. Might be necessary to create a steeper scale than just 10 challenges, at least the further along you get.

This might not be a bad incentive to get more than just the good will helpers in challenges.
(06-18-2015, 10:57 PM)Huggz Wrote: I think a restriction would need to be put in place that at least one member of group/duo would need to have not previously completed the challenge.  Otherwise trophy farming could become problematic, particularly in duo's as a lot of players have alts.  Might be necessary to create a steeper scale than just 10 challenges, at least the further along you get.

This might not be a bad incentive to get more than just the good will helpers in challenges.

Yes of course Huggz, that restriction should be in place, the suggestion is meant to benefit the "helpers" and not to be exploited.
I think this is a great idea! I was helping with some challenges the other day and was trying to figure out some type of (not overpowered) incentive for it. Glad you beat me to it!