Poll: Should Breaking the rules, have penalties?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penalty for breaking forum rules?
Hello, while I've read the rules and agree with them; just reading rules that have no backbone behind it, means that the rules are likely to be broken.

A penalty for infractions regarding the rules should also be posted. Having your posts removed, doesn't really stop anyone from reposting. Imo it would be good to see a list of penalties for breaking the forum rules. Will there be temp suspensions? Banned? Etc.

In this way, troublemakers of the community will have something to keep them in line. Ofc this is only a suggestion, if others in the community disagree, feel free to share your opinions.
I think thats a good Suggestion.

Its allways nice to know exactly what Punishment you will get when u break the Rules, and this way it will be Clear for everyone.
*Thumb's up*
That's entirely up to the mod(s). Piss in their cheerios, then you won't be welcome at breakfast anymore.

My personal feelings are that is this is a game, and while I take development seriously, it's still a game. If people can't comprehend entertainment as that specific value and are growing too stressed that they feel motivated to stress everyone else out in a game's community, then yeah, take a hike.

This is a place for discussion, and it shouldn't seem like you have to walk on egg shells. Just don't throw eggs.
(06-15-2015, 06:56 AM)Ray Wrote: That's entirely up to the mod(s). Piss in their cheerios, then you won't be welcome at breakfast anymore.

My personal feelings are that is this is a game, and while I take development seriously, it's still a game. If people can't comprehend entertainment as that specific value and are growing too stressed that they feel motivated to stress everyone else out in a game's community, then yeah, take a hike.

This is a place for discussion, and it shouldn't seem like you have to walk on egg shells. Just don't throw eggs.

Sounds good to me.
I'd say it should be pretty simple... break rules once: warning. twice: banned for a bit (1 day? 1 week? whatever). three times: banned forever.