Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Zone-Progression Indicator
Howdy.

My suggestion to you is more of a QoL update than anything, but it's something that I'd REALLY like to see implemented if possible. Basically, when you are in a party with one or multiple people, it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator that showed whether or not your party members can advance to the next zone. I really dislike having to click the next zone (guessing whether or not our group can advance), only to have the annoying message pop up saying that it's not possible yet. Ideally a player should be able to glance at his party members and immediately tell whether they can move on.

One non-intrusive idea would be to change the color icon of the player from yellow to green if they can move to the next zone. Example:

[Image: 1cd7a9c28112a2c65281523aad446545.png]  becomes [Image: 2d2f278fcf5a294e8c7769a2d945efb6.png] when they are able to advance.

Hopefully this is well-received. Thanks for reading.
That's a great idea! It could maybe even be a little progress bar... changing from yellow to green as you kill stuff (though that may be overkill).
(06-13-2015, 09:34 PM)Zebezian Wrote: Howdy.

My suggestion to you is more of a QoL update than anything, but it's something that I'd REALLY like to see implemented if possible. Basically, when you are in a party with one or multiple people, it would be nice if there was some kind of indicator that showed whether or not your party members can advance to the next zone. I really dislike having to click the next zone (guessing whether or not our group can advance), only to have the annoying message pop up saying that it's not possible yet. Ideally a player should be able to glance at his party members and immediately tell whether they can move on.

One non-intrusive idea would be to change the color icon of the player from yellow to green if they can move to the next zone. Example:

[Image: 1cd7a9c28112a2c65281523aad446545.png]  becomes [Image: 2d2f278fcf5a294e8c7769a2d945efb6.png] when they are able to advance.

Hopefully this is well-received. Thanks for reading.

Love this idea!

Rock on.