Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Upgrades Concern
Not entirely sure why there are big concerns with 'mule mining'... which I find would be partially difficult currently since you either need to monitor/grow the accounts to be specialized mining mules, given how much stone has to be donated at once.

I mean, ascend 1 allows for 2x NRG regen for mining, and will sink AP or Wood into getting better depths for significant yields for the time/NRG investment. I think the current system isn't as abusable w/o building 'alts' in nature.
(06-14-2015, 08:06 AM)Omnia0001 Wrote: Not entirely sure why there are big concerns with 'mule mining'... which I find would be partially difficult currently since you either need to monitor/grow the accounts to be specialized mining mules, given how much stone has to be donated at once.

I mean, ascend 1 allows for 2x NRG regen for mining, and will sink AP or Wood into getting better depths for significant yields for the time/NRG investment. I think the current system isn't as abusable w/o building 'alts' in nature.

Then, my friend, you dont have any Clue at all Smile
(06-14-2015, 08:06 AM)Omnia0001 Wrote: Not entirely sure why there are big concerns with 'mule mining'... which I find would be partially difficult currently since you either need to monitor/grow the accounts to be specialized mining mules, given how much stone has to be donated at once.

I have a level 204 account, which means I can make mule accounts that are much more powerful with challenges than a noobie player. The current system is way more 'abusable' than you think and I plan to abuse the hell out of it, since Ray has no issue with it.
Easy? Going through the trouble of having multiple accounts, running them at the same time, and keeping track of all that isn't my idea of easy or fun... if you're inclined to do that, I say have a good time.
(06-14-2015, 02:32 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:

I have a level 204 account, which means I can make mule accounts that are much more powerful with challenges than a noobie player. The current system is way more 'abusable' than you think and I plan to abuse the hell out of it, since Ray has no issue with it.

Indeed that can be an advantage for boosting the base damage of new accounts. But there's still the issue of investing time into the resource gathering systems to achieve the upgrades. While AP can be sunk as an alternative cost for mining levels, and probably would be more effective than trying to deal with boosting the lumber system.

There's also the need to actively monitor/manage alts for mining, while it doesn't take much time to consume the energy - I agree with wildfire on the notion of 'have fun' with it.

I also question the effectiveness of utilizing such alts against active members, while the current notion is to 'rotate' mules with an empty slot for donations, it makes tracking the activity simple.