Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Pack 2
Hi

Yesterday, after my first ascension, i purchased the Pet Pack 2. After a while i saw the shop still offering me the same Pet Pack 2, which was a bit strange, cause the other Packs disappered after purchasing - so i bought it again, 400 kreds gone, but i didnt get any food nor pet points :/.

Playing on Kongregate as Cuendillar.
kong version is still on beta-testing why the hell did u buy with money now :|
The Kong version is the same as the version everyone else plays, and centralized, except geared with Kong Api.

The Petpack 2 was originally intended as a 1-time thing, but a bug allowed multiples. Because of that, the pack was just left to always be available. It may end up being a temporary pack because of this.
(06-09-2015, 12:16 AM)Ray Wrote: The Kong version is the same as the version everyone else plays, and centralized, except geared with Kong Api.

The Petpack 2 was originally intended as a 1-time thing, but a bug allowed multiples. Because of that, the pack was just left to always be available. It may end up being a temporary pack because of this.

Ok, but whats with my 400 kreds now? They were used but i didnt get the Pet Pack 2 Items in the game.
Should be all set now - sorry for the delay
Ah, yes Smile

Great! Thank you.