Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Diary 8 :: 2015 :: June
Alrighty, man what a week! A lot has been going on personally that has held me back a couple days, and on the development side of things that has turned this into one serious chaotic week. I am also hearing of a lot of instance issues and sincerely can't wait to get this next patch tested and out there, as your stress is my stress with these instance problems right now. Please know that I have been working non stop on rewriting the new party system, and I expect a lot of problems to ease up after its release.

After things settle down with this new party system, i'll be focusing right away on the guild issues, then final preparations for further publication for July.
There will be a patch today around 3pm Eastern Standard Time.
This patch includes a huge rewrite of the instance and party system. While tests appear to be going great there may be some issues that have to still be resolved, so there could be intermittent downtime today to get this system cleaned up as quickly as possible.
From there, i'll be cleaning up the guild issues and then we can move forward onto better things Smile
Alright, so a solution has been met for preventing people from alternating alts in guilds for investment purposes.

Here's what we can expect in the next couple days:

1. When a player joins a guild, their current stone becomes upgrade only. Only stone earned while in a guild is invest-able
  2. You cannot invest into a guild within 24 hours of joining, to prevent alternating joins with alts at max energy over and over.

This is your notice. I will not be giving a huge heads up on when the patch occurs.

Also - please don't take this as a hint to get the most out of the issue at hand. I'll be running queries to look at some guilds....don't be one of the guilds with a nasty threshold when I do please! Smile
Hey folks, if you aren't in a guild right now, please read this...

In the next couple days there will be a patch that resolves the potential abuse of alt characters alternating between guilds for extra stone investment in guilds.

That being said, if you are NOT in a guild and have any accumulated stone...please join one before the patch or that stone will become upgrade-only, and you won't be able to use it for building investments.