Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards drop rate !
Make drop rate same for all ascensions. 1/500 OR 1/300 :d
On inferno you already have an advantage with double drop.
I'm lvl 106, the game is really borring, sit on kappa stage 44 and wait (maybe) 16 days for inferno, nothing else to do because i don't want to lose a day for 5-10 cards on fast kill...if I get more cards at day yes but for 5...

In this way you help new players to grow, maybe many players leave this game because is borring to play 15 days for next step.
This a idle game so it not like other RPG MOBA FPS game so dont give peps confusing -_-
I know is an idle lol but idle 30 days+ to get something new is not funny...
I don't think asked something what you find on RPG, MOBA, FPS...check my first post, when you ascend last time you go on RPG? OMG (asked something like inferno or I'm wrong?)

I don't asked for me, for new players only...If you think this sugestion will impement on game sure need more days than i go on inferno...

And....if it's idle game like you said, why you ask for time extend upgrades? stay IDLE 100 years for 1 lvl Smile))

Second "and"...If this game become no more idle with what asked, others players ( lvl 140+, inferno) play another game? not idle? WTF, think first before you post something, or if you want to get "senior member" go on spam topics not here

Last "and"....you are not interesant If you want to show us your inteligence with RPG, MOBA, PEPS CONFUSING Wink
u are just being rude cause u make no progress and have no patience when it come to play an idle game :| *sigh* and i ask for time extend cause it good for play who play a long time and then postpone cause they have work that take long time to do so time extend will make they feel more fair than just 6hrs +50% for 12hrs
p.s: u are just being rude :|
Be civil. Just because you might not fully understand each other, doesn't mean you should accuse each other of being rude

Its actually interesting when you think about it. The card drop rate, while yes it benefits people in inferno due to increased rates as well as increased cards per drop, helps the low level guys quite a bit. A guy in inferno doing 2500 damage, yeah we'll appreciate the extra +4 damage.. but its not a whole lot.. Meanwhile, A new guy just starting out has 2 ascension tiers to go through, so he's going to be fighting more than just the first two zones. He's going to start accumulating cards on mobs that people in inferno wont bother fighting (Mobs give xp/gold based off level following Lev^(1.3+FLOOR(0.04*Lev,1)*0.015), meaning a new tier, and a lot more gold/xp every 25 levels). For someone in inferno, its just not worth it to fight much higher than the first two worlds because that "tier" system stops at level 300.

- New guys get to find cards from the beginning, and will hunt each mob for at least 100x each before even getting to inferno. Guys in inferno tend to fight the first two tiers, in inferno 2. It'll all even out in the end.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
The chance is much lower on earlier tiers because it's a lot easier to one-shot creatures on these tiers, and we don't need people doing 50k damage on the first ascension. The game is already 10x easier to progress than it was during it's first month(s) with all these new bonus features, so I think working towards further ascensions shouldn't be too big a problem, leaving more and more reasons to 'want' to progress.