Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great treasures to be had
Hey guys, I'm working on a few calculations, and am trying to figure a few things out regarding treasures

I'll update this post as information is gathered so it can act as a reference as well for others.
We know that treasures have a base 1% chance to appear. Therefore the Treasure hunter upgrade essentially adds to this (+60% = 1.60% chance to spawn)

The main thing I'm still working on is the multiplier for number of coins dropped compared to a normal mob. This number appears to be what is affected by "Huge Loots" The end goal is to determine how many regular mobs a certain treasure is worth in terms of gold per kill.

Bag---- 60% Chance (300 in 500) ---- 1.5x coin count? -- 3x gold per coin
Chest-- 29.8% Chance (149 in 500) -- 2x coin count? ---- 5x gold per coin
Bowl--- 10% Chance (50 in 500) ------ 10x coin count? -- 10x gold per coin
Epic---- 0.2% Chance (1 in 500) ------ 20x coin count? -- 20x gold per coin

If anyone (or Ray  Angel ) happens to have these numbers, that'd be great! Thanks

Also, If anyone disagrees with the numbers I've got, please let me know and I'll update
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(05-08-2015, 05:40 AM)zieg777 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm working on a few calculations, and am trying to figure a few things out regarding treasures

I'll update this post as information is gathered so it can act as a reference as well for others.
We know that treasures have a base 1% chance to appear. Therefore the Treasure hunter upgrade essentially adds to this (+60% = 1.60% chance to spawn)

The main thing I'm still working on is the multiplier for number of coins dropped compared to a normal mob. This number appears to be what is affected by "Huge Loots" The end goal is to determine how many regular mobs a certain treasure is worth in terms of gold per kill.

Bag---- 60% Chance (300 in 500) ---- 1.5x coin count? -- 3x gold per coin
Chest-- 29.8% Chance (149 in 500) -- 2x coin count? ---- 5x gold per coin
Bowl--- 10% Chance (50 in 500) ------ 10x coin count? -- 10x gold per coin
Epic---- 0.2% Chance (1 in 500) ------ 20x coin count? -- 20x gold per coin

If anyone (or Ray  Angel ) happens to have these numbers, that'd be great! Thanks

Also, If anyone disagrees with the numbers I've got, please let me know and I'll update

Hey man, I've always wondered something about the bag treasure. Since it's counted as a boss and has so much hp, the gold it gives off never seems to be worth it. At least not if your hunting upgrades aren't high enough. 3 times gold count for a mob that has 4 times the hp, just seems off to me. 

Does gold rate and huge look stack or multiply or something? I get 10,000 gold a coin atm from the lvl 276 mob and 30,000 from the bags of treasure. Or is the treasure in that, that it yields more coins? Thanks. Even still 1.5 coins for 6 coins, is less that you could potentially get from killing a mob 4 times over. Idk.
According to my current skills, A bag seems to be worth about 7.3 times a regular mob, for 4x the hp/time. Before triple loot was correctly implemented, I had counted at least 7 coins from a bag on several occasions. Part of my question is to determine what the coin multiplier rate is. It seems to be 1.5x the number of coins from a regular mob. If so, then a bag is worth at least 4.5x a regular mob with nothing in huge loots anyway.
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(05-08-2015, 06:10 AM)zieg777 Wrote: According to my current skills, A bag seems to be worth about 7.3 times a regular mob, for 4x the hp/time. Before triple loot was correctly implemented, I had counted at least 7 coins from a bag on several occasions. Part of my question is to determine what the coin multiplier rate is. It seems to be 1.5x the number of coins from a regular mob. If so, then a bag is worth at least 4.5x a regular mob with nothing in huge loots anyway.

Hmm well that sounds good. What is your huge loots at? Mine is only at 60.5%. Focused more on gold rate which is at 67%. but maybe I need to invest more into the treasure upgrades. I haven't used your calc as yet, but I'll probably end up giving it a try soon.

I'm confused about how huge loots work. So I sat down and I watched the screen until a bag popped up. So normal mob gives me 11,619 a coin. Bag gives me 34,857; which is 3 times. Where is the huge loot bonus added? Or is the huge loot what gives the *3 but at 60% I don't understand the math behind that.

Or is the huge loot, a % for more coins to drop. Not more value per coin.
Mine is currently 64%. But I wouldnt use that for basing your own skills. The reason for this thread is to be able to properly determine if a level here is better than a level elsewhere. Right now I dont have that.
Sat down and waited some more. Upgraded huge loot +1 level. Still get the same amount of gold as I did even before the upgrade. Does huge loot even work? Or is the description wrong?
You always get the same gold per coin. Thats why I mentioned that huge loots seems to effect coin quantity, not gold per coin. a bag is always 3x the gold per coin of a regular mob
(05-08-2015, 07:17 AM)zieg777 Wrote: You always get the same gold per coin. Thats why I mentioned that huge loots seems to effect coin quantity, not gold per coin. a bag is always 3x the gold per coin of a regular mob

So it's 60% to have 1.5 coin count on a treasure that appears 1% of the time base...Seems like a huge waste of gold. If I knew that that was how huge loots worked, I'd of invested 0 gold into it. 

Triple size and gold rate, seem like the only 2 useful upgrades as far as gold income goes. 
You misread my post. the base is (I believe) 1.5 times the number of coins a normal mob would drop. that 60% is another 60% on top of that (assuming that this is correct, hence my original question) That means that if a normal mob were to drop 4 coins (random 1-6) a bag could drop 6 coins without even having anything in huge loots. with 60% huge loots, then, assuming it works how I believe it does, it is 9 coins total

Regardless, there is not enough information yet to make a judgement call either way. This post is for gathering information, once we know how it works for certain, then we can determine if the skill is useful or not.
(05-08-2015, 08:46 AM)zieg777 Wrote: You misread my post. the base is (I believe) 1.5 times the number of coins a normal mob would drop. that 60% is another 60% on top of that (assuming that this is correct, hence my original question) That means that if a normal mob were to drop 4 coins (random 1-6) a bag could drop 6 coins without even having anything in huge loots. with 60% huge loots, then, assuming it works how I believe it does, it is 9 coins total

Regardless, there is not enough information yet to make a judgement call either way. This post is for gathering information, once we know how it works for certain, then we can determine if the skill is useful or not.

I see. Well if that's the case the description is very misleading on the skill. It should of said something similar to coin count.