Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dev Diary 7 :: 2015 :: May
The patch was a little bumpy with challenge points, adventure score issues (still being cleaned up slowly over the next couple days), and the one-time pet pack becoming a not-one-time pack due to a dumb mistake on my part, but issues aside i'm seeing quite a bit of activity with the pet arena, so I imagine it to be a great success.

Balancing may occur in the future and the special pet pack could be removed at any time, but otherwise i'll be moving forward with working on connection issues, and little fixes/additions.

This is also not completely official yet, but I think i'll be delaying crafting and moving straight for guild additions as the next major feature(s). I simply cannot hold my patience on guilds any longer and the urge to work on said features has grown too strong for me to resist.

Bizarrely i'm just as excited to continue working on this game as I was when it was first released. Very looking forward to the work coming in June Smile
I'll be increasing the Pet Arena Damage (from enemies) and health soon. Just giving a heads up...
I am aware of several people abusing glitched instances, and instead of respectfully reporting it, are just using the resources they obtained unfairly. Get ready for the hammer...for you are to blame for longer delays than necessary on guilds at this point, and I don't think anyone is happy about that :-p
Several players obtained incredible amounts of gold from a strange server instance occurrence. This lead to billions of gold, tons of cards in a very short time. These types of things can easily be tracked (Total gold accumulated on the account is not a value of integrity), and while I don't consistently run checks on all accounts, when I do, it will not matter when it was abused, I will have to take action.

The first person who reported the issue received a diamond pack, and those affected have been rolled back far beyond what their progress was before they abused the glitch.

I understand how fun it can be to utilize a glitch and jump ahead...but make it last, by reporting the issue and getting a reward instead of punitive rollbacks, or even deletion Wink

Cheers
Tomorrow, or Sunday the latest, will be a quick patch that will include higher Pet Feeding, Fast Track for the pet arena and the ability to promote users to either captain or leader within guilds.

I'll also be running through several of the reports of those who received a crazy amount of cards from the glitch, along with running some integrity checks to track down others who were not included in reports, and rectifying the counts.

Please don't expect all kinds of major features with guilds in a clump, but throughout several different updates. First thing is first...management and cleaning up many of the listing issues (member list, online status, etc).
Finally handled the exploited cards on players who it affected significantly.

Since the latest patch it does appear that this bug is fixed, thankfully.