Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHIFT party window
Sorry but I think no1 is that stupid to block party on high lvl. And ofcourse is an option, you can use this option or not...when you want card on first planets (fast kill, that mean you can kill solo) and others move the party is not funny...

If you block on high lvl and others leave , sistem send you back where you can kill solo, like now, right?
Hello Ray & other peeps!

This sounds like a awesome idea, Some of the thing's I'd like too see implemented too the party update.

Is for the Host to be able too lock the current stage and inferno tier Side note both would be optional of cores.

I'd also like too see an option to chose what you can see from other party's members such as DPS for example for 5 seconds to 5 minutes.

On the DPS side of thing's personally I'd like to see a 1 hour DPS counter this would be really handy for those who use spreadsheet or even just want to check that your in a good party or not for farming cards or gold and many other things!

I think some people would like to see a vote option that would let anyone in the party pick to vote for new party Host this wouldn't work out until there is 5-6 party member's at one time as you say it maybe added in the future.

Thank you for your time and I hope this helped in some way shape or form.

-ShiftKey Cool
[Image: xLF5I.jpg]
(01-08-2016, 02:04 PM)ShiftKey Wrote: I'd also like too see an option to chose what you can see from other party's members such as DPS for example for 5 seconds to 5 minutes.

On the DPS side of thing's personally I'd like to see a 1 hour DPS counter this would be really handy for those who use spreadsheet or even just want to check that your in a good party or not for farming cards or gold and many other things!

I think some people would like to see a vote option that would let anyone in the party pick to vote for new party Host this wouldn't work out until there is 5-6 party member's at one time as you say it maybe added in the future.

Heh this thread is really old, though hopefully a vote to kick option will be in place ;P

As for the 1Hour dps: It's not going to differ much from the 5minute other than taking a long time to get there. Remember after every challenge / refresh it has to restart the count completely. Even a 30m or 10/20m timer probably would have the same effect.
the one thing i will suggest is to have the keybinding in order to do this be customizable in the settings, i hope to never have anything forced onto my alt tab keys as i used them every few minutes if not more when playing rhythm games ._.
+1 for party size increase, I hope the new client/support/whatever it is you are working on Ray can be supportive of such parties