Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please no Level cap
lol Hey Ray and IOU community. I hate games that have caps on levels, and since inferno mode will take infinite years to beat, why cap the level at all? Reconsider capping it at 200 and make it as infinite as inferno mode. I see that you have a lot more ideas for damage in the game but we need more levels. More and more and more lol.

Community do you like the idea of a level 200 cap or not? Please share your opinion. Ty.
That's the basic level cap Crimson (for ability points). There won't be a limit to Inferno levels.

Think of the level system like this if you are at cap:

200 (+<inferno level>)
Will experience points have any other use then, because there are several sources that boost your experience gain (Support level, VIP upgrades, Eventpoints)?
I hope we dont have a cap lv exp :v cause each lv i get 3-4 base damage so more lv more better :3
(04-10-2015, 06:00 PM)Ray Wrote: That's the basic level cap Crimson (for ability points). There won't be a limit to Inferno levels.

Think of the level system like this if you are at cap:

200 (+<inferno level>)

Sounds good. 

When inferno tier 0 is ready to go, can you post what auto damage we need to do to be able to complete it solo. So when we ascend or go inferno, we won't be struggling to kill the first mob. I saw that we'd have the option to attack it in threes, so I'm assuming the mobs have tons of hp. Thanks. 
Inferno tier 0 is already set up. You should be able to defeat a level 100 solo on tier 0.
Ray, I think you mentioned this before, but I think some people didnt hear.
If I recall experience boost things will not be "wasted" as they will start to contribute to ascension points. Correct me if it's changed
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
will the gold/ap upgrades max out at 200 or will we be able to get them higher too?
(04-11-2015, 02:26 AM)zieg777 Wrote: Ray, I think you mentioned this before, but I think some people didnt hear.
If I recall experience boost things will not be "wasted" as they will start to contribute to ascension points. Correct me if it's changed

Yes/no. It will be applied to Inferno Gains. I'm thinking each Inferno level up will give +1 ascension point.
(04-14-2015, 02:23 PM)icecab21 Wrote: will the gold/ap upgrades max out at 200 or will we be able to get them higher too?

To be completely honest, i'm not sure yet. I'm growing bored of upgrade cap increases and I think there needs to be a new use for gold/ap added soon.