Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Abilities
Thought this might be a good idea, would work as follows:

Every level-up of your pet would grant a small passive buff to the pet, such as 1% chance to freeze the timer for 1 second per hit, or 20% extra gold if your pet scores the killing blow on a monster.

Every pet evolution (10 levels), grants a very powerful ultimate ability, with a long recharge of say 1 hour. This ability would provide e.g. all non-boss monsters below 50% health are automatically killed when a critical or double attack occurs for 10 minutes.

These abilities would be different between your first and second pet, and obviously once pet fights and challenges are implemented there will be far more possibilities for this.
1st idea about passive i like but the 2nd about a hour recharge i dont really hate it but that like .... how can i put this too " active " ? cause if pet arena is up what happen when u use that ability and it end up not - useable for arena then the "10-lv-ultimate upgrade" will be become useless , so my suggestion is how about the ability to choose which passive * the passives each lv pet receive * can be + for a certain % for a great amount in that way pet arena will be come balance * i think in the future *
Ex: each lv pet have +0.5% gold drop when reach lv 10 u choose gold drop upgrade for +5% or something like that :3