Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] Something to do, while...
we are playing the Game.

Im fine, that you dont whant/like a Offline Mode, so IOU have the benefit of giving us 50% more Xp/Gold per Time Offline / 2.
Its a cool thing, i dont personally dont like this in a "Idle" Game, but its fine.

I asked me, from the first Day playing, after i Notice IOU dont have a Offline Mode, why you dont give us more to do ?

I mean, letting the Game playing itself in a Browser Tab and checking every hour or so to make a few Upgrades and/or Spending Wood/Mine Charges isnt very "Active" at all.

Sure we have Challenges, but 1 Time you beat each of them, IOU dont offer atm more to do.

How about adding something to encourage us Player to Stick on the Game and dont play it Semi-Offline?

-Adding "Mini Games" with some Kind of Rewards we can play while we look our Hero fighting the Monster.
-Adding a PvP in General.
-Adding a Dungeon / Raid Mode, sure we have Challenges which is Kind of some Raid/Dungeon, but atm you just need to join the Queue and thats it. You dont need to be Active or need to Watch, you can check it later if you won or not, or if its started at all.
-Adding "World Bosses" wich everyone who is currently Online can fight against at the same Time.

Sure this is still a Idle Game, but a Idle Game w/o Offline Mode isnt "Idle" at all.

So i think you should give us more Idle Options, or more Active Stuff to do.
At the Moment the Game isnt a Idle Game, and it isnt a Active Game.

I Realy Love the Multiplayer Aspect of the Game, i think you should Push this more and give us more Stuff to do or better: Make the Game more atractive to play it, and not to just let it "die" in a Browser Tab Smile

Maybe we Player can decide between a "Idle" and a "Active" Mode.
So we can Play the Mode, we have the mood or Time for.

I know the Game is far away from being complete, and you have many more Plans and Stuff you wanna throw out, i just wanted to give you my Opinion/Suggestion about the Stuff i like to see or i wish the Game will come to.

God, when i just could explain things in my native Language.
I guess your Eyes will Bleed after reading my shitty English Smile

Light
Well the game is Idle but more active content wouldn't hurt.
If you're looking for something to do, clicking will give you a good 50% damage boost compared to sitting idle.... your results may vary based on skills
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
There is quite a roadmap still ahead....pet arena, guilds, and more to add to it all. This game has a few active things about it already but I also need to keep somewhat to theme for an Idle game.