Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] Freeze in Multiplayer (change)
Hey Ray,

I have noticed that in Multiplayer, Freeze suck Balls.
The Problem is not the the Multiplayer debuff for each Freeze use, no i think thats totally fine.

The Problem is, when multiple Player use Freeze at the same Time, it dont stack up, so its wasted Freezes. (Maybe its just a bug, dunno if its intended)
That can be crucial in some fights, where u just needed this 1 extra second to Deal with the Boss.

I Suggest, to change Freeze.

Instead of Freezing the Time, the Skill should just add the Amount to the Current Timer.

If you Freeze the Time for 6 Seconds or Adding 6 Seconds to the current Timer, dont change the Fact that u have 66 Seconds to kill the Boss.
But it will change the Better use of the Skill in Multiplayer Challenges (Raids/dungeons what ever u planned next)

When i play with my Brother, we can currently time our Freezes with speaking to each other.
In a 6 Man Challenge i cant do the same with 4 or 5 other Random Player. (unless we are sitting in a Voice)

Ofc you can rename the Skill then in "Add Time" / "Time Shift" / "Time Warp" (You get the Idea, right? Smile )

I dont know what language you use to code the Game, but a "Add Time" Skill is easier to code, then a good functionally Freeze. (Multiplayer whise)

It will help with Lag too.

Currently when my Brother says: Ok, my Freeze is down on my Screen.
The Monster/Boss is still frozen on my Screen.
So i need to wait few more Seconds to blow my Freeze out, to get the Maximum out of our 2 Freezes.
In Multiplayer we have still the Communication Problem.

Thanks for reading my terrible English Smile

Light