Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily tasks
I've noticed making group challenges can take long to get a queue filled because most of the people are already done with them, and it's not worth doing them at all unless they want to help a friend/guildie, so I was thinking of a way we could be rewarded for doing those things that couldn't be exploited and I got this idea.

We could have a daily task system that rewards you Gold/AP or something else for doing tasks like "Do a Group Challenge", "Do a duo challenge" and more activities could be added like completing an expedition, chop 10 tree...well daily things, and this would be reset every day.
I second this. A few times I've done these challenges just so i could get other players to be able to do the challenges I need. Would be nice to have some semblance of reward
I like this idea as well. A daily task/s with a reward. lol Maybe even later have a combined guild or world challenge. Where everyone in the guild or throughout IOU can do their part and reap rewards.

The challenge system is new and fun but with symmols suggestion, it can have much more use in the game play.
Agree it a good idea to have something daily Tongue
Awesome idea! As things are now it gets harder and harder to find people for group challenges once everyone already completed them, so this can help those who started them later to find people to join them Smile
Love this idea. +1 Agree