Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top List
I would like to see Guild rankings based off of total IOU score for the guild added to the top list. Not a big deal but would be cool to keep track of.

Happy Hunting!!!

Master
my guild is at 27k+
My guild is at 37+ Big GrinD
I'll be working on the top list window at a later date for guilds, woodcutting, challenges, etc in a future update. Eventually i'd like to set up daily/weekly rewards for the top ranks as well.
I would keep the rewards out or you're going to have people complaining that only the top players are winning and people trying to find more exploits.
The top list alone is enough for people to try to find exploits, rewards would not specifically be for the very top players, but for weekly/daily performance. Not to worry, much to hash out on the whole feature anyways, a lot of other fish to fry for now.
(02-27-2015, 04:29 AM)cloudsalot Wrote: I would keep the rewards out or you're going to have people complaining that only the top players are winning and people trying to find more exploits.

lol After I read that 1 strike rule ray made about exploits. It really is pointless to try and cheat in this game. Who wants to flush their time down the toilet.
We cant beat the top player so what that does mean we quit the game , u only play game because u want to be top !? that just sad really if u a true open-mind person u should just try to play find something interesting or make friend that is what MMO are