Poll: Are you happy with the current Legendary Upgrade System
Legendary Upgrades Are Fine As Is
Legendary Upgrades Need A Boost
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legendary Upgrades
So time has passed, and I've reach above level 1000. Know what that means, time to whine about legendary upgrades. So earlier this year, I wanted upgrades for sub lvl 1000 players and now we have those which give great imo upgrades. But looking at those upgrades which are lets say mid-game compared to end game, legendary upgrades. The % of the bonuses per level make no sense to me.

For instance lets take wood cutting damage, as I've become a professional lumberjack in the game. We have sub lvl 1000 asc upgrades which give a whopping 8% and for legendary (end game bonuses) we get, drum-roll... 2%. How do mid-game bonuses give more than end game bonuses? I would rather then, to forgo the legendary points and continue to get old ascension points.

The problem I had in the past with legendary upgrades was that so few players were over lvl 1000. But that is hardly the case anymore. Legendary upgrades need a boost in bonuses. The bonuses should at least be on par, if not greater. Expedition lab gives 1.5% click damage, but legendary gives 1%?!? Legendary is supposed to mean legendary, not common.

I was hoping this would have been discussed in today's discussion but apparently it wasn't. (Unless I missed it).