Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Variable JSON is not Defined"
Hey, I wanted to play IOU through Flash projector (because it increases performance on my old machine by an insane amount. Game stuttered a lot on every browser I tried, even at awful video settings). I get to the login, everything is smooth and fine, until I try logging in, and then it spits out this error message:

Code:
ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable JSON is not defined.at classes::reconnector$/PerformInteraction()[C:\Dropbox\Idle Universe\PF Client\classes\reconnector.as:127]
at classes::reconnector$/PushNormalLogin()[C:\Dropbox\Idle Universe\PF Client\classes\reconnector.as:46]
at classes::reconnector$/LoginNormal()[C:\Dropbox\Idle Universe\PF Client\classes\reconnector.as:35]
at classes.gui::loginwindow/Play()[C:\Dropbox\Idle Universe\PF Client\classes\gui\loginwindow.as:55]

Then, the game just sits on the login screen indefinitely, both buttons (login and back) transparent with just the text, forcing me to close flash player.
[Image: LuW2i](both text fields are completely functional still, made them blank for this screenshot)

Do not know if this is specifically an error with flash projector, or if you have disabled playing the game with the standalone flash projector, But flash games run so poorly for me in browser. really hope that I'll be able to use the standalone flash player client.