Poll: Stop double card timer while offline?
Yes, it should stop while i am offline
No, just let it run because: reasons
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Card Timer
Like i already mentioned several times, being offline mostly allows nearly no progression in the late game. I fall back even further over time, even if i log in daily. I am still not willing to support this waste of energy for a game, as it could work the same way offline, to not force people to keep their computers on. Even thought i like the game and already play since the launch on Kong.

Anyway, lets mention the 2x drop bonus. I am not willing to buy it, as it grants 168 hours while i only use...maybe 5-10? But i still need it, to not fall back too far in my guild.

Does anyone agrees that the 2x card timer should stop, while a user is offline?

For sure, its just an extra and nice to have, while being online, but as only cards increase the damage in the late game, its very important. Anyway i am not willing to invest my money in it as my playstyle does not match with the way it works.

Edit: Also mention the idea of an offline card gain, like babats for example did -> https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2407