Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new chest claim needs leeway
Now that it don't reset after a daily reset, it would be nice to have some leeway with this? Main reason I suggesting this is simply cause I usually go out of my way to make sure I get the chest claims when I can so I not wasting too much of the time.

With this change however, scripters will become kings/queens in months time while those that sleep will lose out when it comes time they are hour or two away but must go to sleep, the next claim being 8h-10h as well, it'll start to add up to a lot of lost time.

I don't care how it handle, even if we just get a small 4h leeway or something, long as it set so scripters can't just cheap how this new system works.
(02-03-2017, 08:23 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: Now that it don't reset after a daily reset, it would be nice to have some leeway with this? Main reason I suggesting this is simply cause I usually go out of my way to make sure I get the chest claims when I can so I not wasting too much of the time.

With this change however, scripters will become kings/queens in months time while those that sleep will lose out when it comes time they are hour or two away but must go to sleep, the next claim being 8h-10h as well, it'll start to add up to a lot of lost time.

I don't care how it handle, even if we just get a small 4h leeway or something, long as it set so scripters can't just cheap how this new system works.

In case you missed it, Ray did address this this morning.

Ray-Today at 10:04 AM

New server patch! (No client update)
-Chest claims are now retroactive, up until the 10th chest (Being able to claim multiple is not a bug!)
-After ascension you should no longer run into lockout issues
-PMs should work properly no
I saw, just never bother to actually say or do anything with this thread as it came like not long after that one update so he addressed it pretty quickly.