Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data-Exports / Commands
(02-02-2017, 01:39 AM)Ray Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 08:43 AM)AlreadyTaken Wrote: a complete data dump of the character upgrade/information so we can paste that in a cell in sheet and some magic happen that fill everything

(02-01-2017, 04:16 PM)jimmi33 Wrote: We literally need a data dump of everything.
Each individual EXP multiplier.
Each individual Gold mutiplier.
Each individual auto/click/damage multiplier.
We need this for everything. even things like what level your trophies are. How your upgrades are distributed, better to have too much data than too little.

If this were to be done, we need a more official sheet. Not one among guilds or one hidden among groups of players. A one size fits all, if I'm going to go to that length.

One that is shown on the wiki, perhaps in the social tab, etc.

If someone is up to the task of putting together a really solid sheet for it all, I'm all for this.

(02-01-2017, 08:41 AM)porkbob Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 07:51 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: total PP
Except, shouldn't it just be shown somewhere in the display while you are in the pet map, rather than needing to type in a command for it?

Yes, agreed.

What should the target audience be single user, Party, Entire Guild? The purpose quickly shifts based on the scale.
(02-01-2017, 08:43 AM)AlreadyTaken Wrote: a complete data dump of the character upgrade/information so we can paste that in a cell in sheet and some magic happen that fill everything

(02-01-2017, 04:16 PM)jimmi33 Wrote: We literally need a data dump of everything.
We need this for everything. even things like what level your trophies are. How your upgrades are distributed, better to have too much data than too little.

If this were to be done, we need a more official sheet. Not one among guilds or one hidden among groups of players. A one size fits all, if I'm going to go to that length.

If someone is up to the task of putting together a really solid sheet for it all, I'm all for this.

if this is json based, I can take sometime to cook something up, i'm bad at UI but backend i'm ok-ish :-P

before I start anything we would need to look at the json itself to help reduce the work of the sheet maintenance itself (since thing would be added, removed, modified, etc)

one thing that would help is giving both raw data and calculated one; ex auto base damage level 7860 is 2,292,380 damage. reason is sheet with calculated fields / lookup fields = slow or heavy

at least we can keep the cards json as-is (just including it somewhere in the whole dump)

Why would we need a universal sheet for this? Our Empire sheets include 4 different varieties of sheets and we only have a few hundred people using ours. Bringing in the entire community on a standard platform would be messy. Build the Export and let us use the information as much or as little as we like. With our cross guild parties, weekly DPS based rotating parties, permanent parties, our challenge tracking system, our card party system. It would take quite a while to build anything even similar. We took a look at building sheets, (even bought a domain), outside of google sheets and amount of effort just wasn't worth it. 

If you really want a universal system, I'll invite you into our dev channel and link you to all of our current sheets. we can discuss if ours will work, and what actions need to be taken. 

(I am speaking on behalf of the MK Empire on this one)
Photo 
(02-02-2017, 10:28 PM)Drok00 Wrote:

Why would we need a universal sheet for this? Our Empire sheets include 4 different varieties of sheets and we only have a few hundred people using ours. Bringing in the entire community on a standard platform would be messy. Build the Export and let us use the information as much or as little as we like. With our cross guild parties, weekly DPS based rotating parties, permanent parties, our challenge tracking system, our card party system. It would take quite a while to build anything even similar. We took a look at building sheets, (even bought a domain), outside of google sheets and amount of effort just wasn't worth it. 

If you really want a universal system, I'll invite you into our dev channel and link you to all of our current sheets. we can discuss if ours will work, and what actions need to be taken. 

This would help the large amounts of data we are keeping track of stay accurate 
I have attached one of our exports and a partial of our imports to show how much data we are organizing.

(02-02-2017, 10:45 PM)shadowstep9350 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 10:28 PM)Drok00 Wrote:

This would help the large amounts of data we are keeping track of stay accurate 
I have attached one of our exports and a partial of our imports to show how much data we are organizing.

Ray wants an official sheet because he is not going to go thru all of the work (and development time)  of these exports for less than 1% of the player base.    Obviously the community will create their own sheets but Ray still needs something that can be a standard in order to get the larger userbase to use these new functions.
(02-03-2017, 05:45 AM)Aat0l Wrote: Ray wants an official sheet because he is not going to go thru all of the work (and development time)  of these exports for less than 1% of the player base.    Obviously the community will create their own sheets but Ray still needs something that can be a standard in order to get the larger userbase to use these new functions.

If that is his concern, then the first question is, how many people use sheets? Next patch he could issue a survey (or measure the use of the /cards functions). I'm guessing that the majority use sheets, and most people want them to be more accurate.
All Formulae pls.
Thank you.

P.S.: really thats what I want more than sheets:
Just how things work together;
I really liek crafting my own sheets, but without knowing how things work i can't do it.

and the players who figured out the formulae never out them anywhere where i can find them.

Rerverse-engeneering sheets is a HUGE pain, also google sheets crashes my Lappy.