Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get auto-fish to work :/
I have fishing boat 2/5 and never worked, so maybe i'm doing something wrong...
I've tried from rarity 1 to 15 (auto finish on) nd left the game for hours, nothing happened, if i press "catch" is says i can't do that while auto-fishing...
===(Updated 15/03/2017)===
- Level : 603
- IOU Score: 96453
- Support Lv: 8
- Lineage Lv: 12
- Pets: x2 Mammoth Lv7
Just to be sure, did you leave the fishing screen open? It doesn't do auto-fishing less the fishing screen is up.
i couldnt auto fish during last night too when server reconnect you lose fishing spot so it doesnt catch fishes
I'm having the same problem.
If there's a disconnect & auto-reconnect, the fishing screen will remain open, and the existing fish will continue animating....sometimes making it seem like you're still fishing, when you aren't.

The temporary solution is simply closing fishing and retrying, however we are looking at a task system with the new user interface that will allow you to perform your regular daily tasks while being able to monitor them from the main battle window.

Beyond that, we are looking at 'saving state' on these actions so going into a challenge and coming back does not disqualify your task-setting and will continue performing the same task unless you manually cancel it.

It's not in development just yet as we have a few other UI changes coming up first though, so for now, please do frequent checks on the game to ensure you aren't ghost-fishing.