Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Event
How come, when I kill mobs I don't get XP? What kind of event is this, where I'm legit stuck in a section and I can't grind to get stronger. I'm in area 4/5 and I can't kill the mobs of 5, and even if I do get lucky and kill mobs of 4, I get 0 xp. I don't even.
The game is unfortunately rigged toward builds that require a great deal of primary/agility, to the point that honestly, shouldn't ever invest anywhere else(not saying you did). Sad but the only thing we can say is that and hope your AoE (if you unlocked it yet for the 2nd/3rd ally) while starting the fight off with battle spirit is enough and not dodged countless times.

I managed to clear the event enough to get the 2nd EP reward, so shouldn't have to worry about grinding to clear anything, it really not needed once your lv30 and xp allowed to go much further without penalty. If you do lose, most likely RNG and a lot of dodging on the enemy side happened (another issue with the event...)

But the real truth is Ray should have never put a diminishing return on XP on a event that on a limited time to get through the stages, the game already punishes poor build choices and strats(again, thanks dodge caps...), it really shouldn't punish beyond that.

Heck you're punished for just playing, on medium you can't avoid the spikes and they do dmg from that point on, I mean, what is that? I not even sure Ray has a logical reason why they are even there.