Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Percentage modifying upgrades
Thumbs Down 
I have been doing some calculating to find the most efficient ways to increase my progress, while checking trophy upgrades I see some percentage upgrades that do not seem worth it compared to other the other available choices, while I wish they were. I am basically trying to suggest a revamp of some upgrades to make them a good choice to pick as well.
For instance, woodcutting NRG reduction by 2% per upgrade.
A total time of woodcutting timer is 2 minutes, this results in 2.4 seconds decrease in time per upgrade and I dont 'think' woodcutting builds up while offline. This is important because lets say we have 3 woodcutting upgrades that cut our total time of replenish from 120 seconds to 113 seconds(6%). We would only benefit from getting extra clicks for woodcutting every 17 times the timer replenishes. I believe % increase should be slightly higher, or turned into a flat second upgrade so it gives you designated amount of seconds per upgrade.
All percentage multipliers are not bad, but with such a short timer on woodcutting, the benefit just doesn't stand up to par.
Space expeditions for example, taking the 20 hour trip with level 5 reduction is 10% decrease in time, which equals 2 hours, so the trip is 18 hours instead of 20 which is a significant difference to actually upgrade.

Thanks,
Kyle
Have to agree with this, %Wood cutting countdown is a bit small , 4% each lv sure is better , and wood cut energy REGEN when u offline *sometimes it dont and i think it a bug