Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Summary
I'm level 23 and the fire area made me quit lol, I can't be bothered to grind nor find a build that somehow counters all these AoE happy foes I been getting, along with a AoE spamming boss.
(10-21-2016, 12:25 AM)PeuDoki Wrote: Also it only takes a few hours every weekend.

Are we talking about the same event? I'm pretty sure going through 3k potions will take more than 'a few hours'.

(10-21-2016, 09:22 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I honestly think the main complaint is just people don't want to put the time into doing it.

Bingo! If people had that much time to play something, they wouldn't choose an idle game. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have (new) things to do in an idle game, but not something this time consuming.
(10-22-2016, 08:37 PM)Hipoo Wrote: Bingo! If people had that much time to play something, they wouldn't choose an idle game. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have (new) things to do in an idle game, but not something this time consuming.

I could say pretty much the same thing for all the paying players. If you're going to sink tons of money into a game why pick a free to play game? Well, because they want the advantages that comes with doing so, much the same as I feel like there should be advantages for people willing to spend the time on things in the game. I'm willing to put the time into getting all the rewards from the event, just because some aren't doesn't mean the event should be changed to better suit those that aren't.

Still, again, I've agreed with many of the problems with this event, but I do not agree with removing it completely nor dumbing it down so much that it can be done in a few hours. It should be time consuming, just not frustrating.
The problem is even getting through the event in the first place, if the mobs are gonna keep getting some weird power up that makes no sense at the time you get there, like Ghosts can't be hurt by physical, need plant or 3rd ally's rabies magic damage to hurt it, then we need something just as good in our favor.

Things like cure is a waste of a turn with how often status effect is splashed back in our faces. The str based member of the team gets a str based magic move too late cause by then, ghost will start to diminish the xp.

It been pretty frustrating that it feels like slowly but surely, the enemies are actually getting stronger than we are. Small amount of strategy and needing a week or two to beat the event I'm fine with, just not this. But not a few hours either cause then the event feels too easy.