Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Event..
So script-grinding is back, I thought the 1st invasion event would be the last. But that's just a rant, I don't have a suggestion for that without changing the event too much.

I don't like the regen system. Can't you always give us potions instead of healing when our characters are not full?

The first thing I noticed is that some people were saying we get 2 and other 3 potions per 10mins. But it actually heals our characters, giving pots if they're full.

I see 2 problems with this:
1 - If you're at full HP but not full mana, or vice-versa, you wont get a potion for HP and it'll just heal 10% of your mana = you just lost 1 HP potion.
2 - Waste of potions when you're between 91%-99%, which will happen often when you go afk. And this also leads to #1 unless you manually use potions to keep both around the same %.

In a double event (2 months?), the wasted/lost potions add up. It'll probably not matter at the end, especially for scripters, but why not just give us potions instead of healing?

Ps: I know there's a limit of 3000 potions, but that'd take 1000*10 minutes of 3 potions/regen. Or 166.6 hours, almost a week of not playing the event/using potions.
What would you script in this event? You don't have a lot of potions and you need them for everything.
I posted this at the beginning, when it was still possible to grind without taking damage.

I knew the exp is diminishing. But if people could get 1 exp/kill without taking damage, they'd script it.

And it was just a rant, the suggestion had nothing to do with it.