Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constructive Feedback about UI changes.
List constructive feedback about the UI changes and I'll attempt to keep this post Updated.

-Reposition chat, make it smaller

-White bar under red monster's hp bar should start be as wide as the hp bar. Them being different in size is weird.

-Leave Party and Chat buttons are too close. One can quit the party by a mistake instead of having pleasure chatting.

-This is well known, but inf-tier and cards display are so tiny I can barely read them.

-Why party member nicknames are italicized?

- I don't really like the way monsters are now supsended in the middle of the screen, instead of being placed a bit lower. The same with coin spaws. This looks so weird.

- Chest claim timer could be 1-2 points worth of font size bigger.

-I'd suggest ordering bottom resources in upgrades screen as they appear in the screen: wood, stones, asc points and trophies.

-Character representation on party box (that yellow guy) overlaps character's level.

- The catch button (fishing) looks weird with so narrow and high letters.

-The big S looks like a $ in this font it is odd.
The chat should be on the right side so it fits with kongregate and facebook's chats. It makes little to no sense to have it on the left side. Either centered or right side. Also why is it so damn big? You don't need to be able to read 20 messages at once. The preview chat from the beta pictures looked much much better.
1. White bar under red monster's hp bar should start be as wide as the hp bar. Them being different in size is weird.

2. Leave Party and Chat buttons are too close. One can quit the party by a mistake instead of having pleasure chatting.

3. This is well known, but inf-tier and cards display are so tiny I can barely read them.

4. Why party member nicknames are italicized?

5. I don't really like the way monsters are now supsended in the middle of the screen, instead of being placed a bit lower. The same with coin spaws. This looks so weird.

6. Chest claim timer could be 1-2 points worth of font size bigger.

7. I'd suggest ordering bottom resources in upgrades screen as they appear in the screen:  wood, stones, asc points and trophies.

8. Character representation on party box (that yellow guy) overlaps character's level. 

9. The catch button (fishing) looks weird with so narrow and high letters.

That's all I've found with my sleepy eyes. GN.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
http://prntscr.com/cdfk4m

Don't spend 1/3rd of the screen on useless "stone" background at the price of making tiny icons. Really ineffective usage of space.

The "tips" window at the bottom seems really out of place, the upgrades themselves tells the effect they do when you hover over them. That is basically taking up priceless space real estate for no reason too.
http://prntscr.com/cdfndr

The big S looks like a $ in this font it is odd. Make it a small s instead it will look much better, it also suffers the issue of too small text through.
Submenus: Social, Game, Pets.
It would be nice if it they would close themselves after some time of not doing anything in them or closing them after you've selected an option (for example Social->Guild)
That way you don't have to seek a close button to go mining for example. I found myself mashing on guild button instead of going to Game submenu.

----

And another one, not sure if it's just me but I liked the old XP bar more.
First of all, that's what should catch your attention as a primary objective (a big bar of progression).
And second of all, you had percent progression for your XP rounded to the second decimal place, that way you could see your small steps to greatness if you will.

----

Btw, thank you for putting back the close button back in the corner in pet training window.
But newest windows have rectangular close buttons and older windows (even the ones added in previous patch, like character window)have circle-shaped ones. Just pick one shape and stick to it Big Grin

----
Edit: removed duplicates, and fixed grammar.
The zone we're farming/grinding is not highlighted anymore?
Needs a better how can I put this... "scream out" I can say, for icon/notices that says things like "Mining" when NRG for it is full. It hardly noticeable now and the icons are so small it makes it easy to confused them for something that long been there like "open cards" which is something we don't always do asap.
This is more of a thought regarding the opportunity for QoL improvements for menus that still need to be reworked with the UI change. This could already be on your radar, but I'll mention it here so it doesn't get entirely forgotten. Opening multiple card packs really needs to have a much more feasible system, such as keeping the "card selection" interface open and on the last monster you opened a pack on, until you use all packs of the current type or exit out.
Leader in Fire Clan
Guild lvl 475+
Currently full
- either remove the music, or have 2 buttons, 1 for music, 1 for sound. During challenges i turn on sound to see if the usual lag f$#*s me over or not, but that music urges me to give myself a lobotomy

- an option so we can choose to have this layout or the previous 1. (i think everyone will switch to the previous 1 though)
[Image: mux64o.png]