Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constructive Feedback about UI changes.
They won't give an option to choose the previous UI.
1) Sizing of icons and text could be bigger. Kind of hard to see at times.
Group (Players Text), and most of the stuff at the bottom is fine. Cards and Inferno Tier could be larger. DPS counter or self could also use something to make it stand out a little more.
Icons/alerts on the right (chest claim, mining, pet training, ect) need to be bigger.
Menu icons at the top are too hard to read.
2) Woodcutting - Slight bug - Not able to use the enter key after closing gains window. You have to click on the tree again to get the enter key to work. Just slightly annoying.
3) I agree with a previous poster about the monster position in the screen. Could be less centered vertically, which would give more room to make thing bigger at top.
4) Chat could use an option to make the text a little larger. It isn't bad, but after a while it can be a strain.
5) Level bar/xp to level needs to be bigger or moved. Would like to see it put under monster hp bar so could see it at all times instead of it hidden if in a menu.

Other than some little tweeking, things look great.
exp percentage, show it as 0.01% instead of 1% or even go for 0.001%
[Image: mux64o.png]
Do we report visual bugs here too?

Monsters' names are not showing up while opening cards (when selecting and the two random monsters).
While not ui specific, regarding the music it should be disabled by default, whenever people clear their history or play on a new computer, maybe even a new account they have to deal with the music or at least have a toggle option before entering the game
Sound should never be off by default. An option before entering is fine. As for the fact that it turns on when you clear history. That's because that is saved in the your cache (locally). Why would they save that on the actual server. We all know how awful the server is most of the time.
i know how it works and thats why id rather an option to turn it off before going into the game like play muted or to have it muted and not bugging people from the start, but yeh i do think an option is better then it start as being muted
Alright so um when you are selecting your mob; it feels intuitive now that when you click the arrow over you would move to that mob without having to click the circle; especially with the middle circle larger as it is.
Err but it doesn't.

Maybe this is picky.
But it feels weird. =\
---Retired---
I not sure if I had already said this somewhere but really need a notice pop up for when the Lineage is ready to be claimed, I just got mine a few mins ago and there was no mention of it, I had to keep track every day to be sure I didn't miss it.