Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaderboards: Adventure Rank Series only show
So.

Fish Rank, pet rank, etc. you can see multiple aspects for your rank in those respects.

I think, itd be nice to see "series progress" high score.

Annd adventure score would otherwise be a good indicator where you stand dps wise vs rest of game.

Thus-- a score to show series progress only; without the regard for challange quests-- would be nice.
---Retired---
Adventure Score comes from Challenge Points
Unless you reach level 100 you can easily tell how you are doing compared to other people close to your level.
(08-20-2016, 05:57 AM)Mylo Wrote: Adventure Score comes from Challenge Points
Unless you reach level 100 you can easily tell how you are doing compared to other people close to your level.

Huh
---Retired---
1 challenge point = 1 adventure score

So in a way there is already a highscore for series
(08-20-2016, 11:13 AM)Mylo Wrote: 1 challenge point = 1 adventure score

So in a way there is already a highscore for series

Ok? And pet food = pet level = power; there is already a high score for pet series? but we have that ranking separation specifically..

Like I said-- Adventure score doesn't serve as a good score for series (and thus able to tell where you rank in dps), because of the challenges (non-series) which may or may not be as done-up for everyone..
---Retired---
These things will be helpful in updating my achivement dairy, one of the things i have to keep getting peoples estimates or peoples sheet data on how far into inf challenge the top person is ;w;
(08-23-2016, 09:32 PM)aphixia Wrote: These things will be helpful in updating my achivement dairy, one of the things i have to keep getting peoples estimates or peoples sheet data on how far into inf challenge the top person is ;w;

Yes.
Things like this.

A actual series high score (vs total with challenges); would be a much, much better rep. of current dps standings.

ESPECIALLY just after new challenges are out..
---Retired---