Suggestions August 2016
- Something to spend Gold on
Shit.

~Suggested by: Ragekai.

And No caps
Booo caps
---Retired---
SOMETHING TO SPEND GOLD ON
preferably have goldsinks that don't scale as fast as soul orb sinks, they make sinking any substantial amount of gold feel pointless
This is a small thing, but there's this random chance of getting diamonds from a mine clearance. They used to be rare enough but still relevant. When mine energy time was multiplied tenfold there was no compensation for those, as a result they're amazingly rare.

Could the chance to get extra diamonds on a mine clearance be bumped up to a relevant number?
The whole thing dude was saying about guilds is pretty valid imo.
Maybe make a IOU score req to apply to a guild.
The guild creator sees a list of all who meet IOU req and want in the guild, and can click "accept" on which ones he wants.

That'd be great.

Recruiting for a guild is a bitch in a game where people are afk 99% of the time; trying to meet 1:1 with a request; hunting people down etc; advertise/spam-- things like that, which are all a pain in the ass, will be less necessary.
---Retired---
For the new UI, Adding NRG for fishing, mining, woodcutting (mainly last 2) somewhere just so it's easy to keep track of when you're about to max out. This is QoL but easier to implement before the UI goes live I guess Big Grin
If we're allowed to vote on which of the suggestions we want implemented...

Let fishing run in the background.
I don't support the the system in which you need to be online to increase your damage, as it only can be increased with cards later.

- Gold for auto base upgrades again,
please do not let the offline players stop increasing their damage as they hit the abd cap.
Copy/Pasted from it's own thread:

Currently there's plenty of ways in-game to buy 1 type of resource for another type of resource...

I.E.
You can buy AP for Diamonds
You can sell logs for gold
etc.

My suggestion is that all these trades can be done reverse so it's ALSO possible to:

Buy Diamonds for AP (usefull to free players who aim for next Support level)
Buy Logs for gold (there is a totally useless upgrade that raises gold gained by selling logs... this upgrade could allow lower price for logs)
etc.

Regards
/Bacon666
(08-17-2016, 08:08 AM)Bacon666 Wrote: Copy/Pasted from it's own thread:

Currently there's plenty of ways in-game to buy 1 type of resource for another type of resource...

I.E.
You can buy AP for Diamonds
You can sell logs for gold
etc.

My suggestion is that all these trades can be done reverse so it's ALSO possible to:

Buy Diamonds for AP (usefull to free players who aim for next Support level)
Buy Logs for gold (there is a totally useless upgrade that raises gold gained by selling logs... this upgrade could allow lower price for logs)
etc.

Regards
/Bacon666

The idea of exchanging currencies has already been mentioned to Ray in which he said that if he allowed AP to Diamonds it would mean the currencies would be less special and it there wouldn't be a difference between them. Also there could be a problem if you allowed AP to Diamonds to achieve higher support levels as someone could spend all of their diamonds on AP and then convert this AP back to diamonds and so on.

The problem with buying logs is that everyone gets a different amount of gold per day. For example I might get 500m and you might be 5t, even though we could have the same woodcutting upgrades either you would get an excessive amount of logs for your money or I wouldn't get any logs.
Community helper
Discord Username: Level#0001