Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions August 2016
Ok, so we got the long wanted confirmation button on purchases

Quote:-ADD: New option for toggling confirmation window on purchases

But as it is, I'd rather have it off as it is annoying to confirm every upgrade whenever we respec trophies or ascension points. Yes we can disable it before doing those tasks, but I prefer to be cautious with my clicks than have to toogle it off then on 3-5 times a day.

It would be better if the confirmation was only for AP/diamond purchases. (Or a different toggle for each currency, ie, 1 for gold, 1 for diamonds, 1 for AP, etc)
Although the new force start for challenges is great, it would be nice if to fixed Time Freeze to match the party numbers.
Right now:
Force start duo: Time Freeze = 1/2 even though you are alone, should it not be the full amount.
Force start group: Time Freeze = 1/6 even if you do the challenge alone.

Would be nice to fix that to Time Freeze = 1/(party count).
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
random suggestions:
Make drops more meaningful for example have equipment that gives +x stat however they are forged via rare drops from specific areas+cards, also refinement to the equipment with multiples of the rare drop and multiple cards

if we want the drop rate to be rare we could use maybe inferno level/10000 or inferno level/100000. This should reduce the linearity of card farming, especially if the item drops were made secret of some drops only started appearing at certain inferno levels so people dont figure out the system in two seconds of where to go creating more linearity
I guess Ray is still no fan of different sets e.g. saved arena or idle builds on petmaps.
So what i would like to suggest is a button that upgrades all x nodes by 1 tier, while x being strengthening, auto, fb ... etc., you get the point.
Would reduce time for respeccs by alot while still not providing prebuild sets.

regards
I'll start with things that I feel that currently need changes and follow up with suggestions and things I'd like to see.

1. New Ascension Tiers: When I first started the game it was quite an exhilarating experience each time you advanced a tier. More ascension points, more damage, more exp, better card drops and new systems. Currently there is such a level divide within AT3 that boosting is prevalent. People also have no level goal to aim towards besides arbitrary ones like 500, 600, 666, ect. Something that unlocks or changes as you advance makes people want to keep going further. This is a major project but I can't think of anything else the game needs more.

2. Ascension points: After a point in the game you run out of possibly upgrades to get with Asc. points, we need more things to spend these on. Would probably get revamped with #1. 

3. Gold and expedition points: Supposedly you have an idea of what you want to do with these, just do something. Gold is one of the major currencies of the game along with exp, you should have lots of things you want to do that need gold. Instead I feel like a dragon sitting on my horde of gold, except gold doesn't do anything so it's more like monopoly money.

4. More things to do with stone: Instead of just slowly farming up millions of stone, dumping it in the bank where it sits and maybe getting +1% exp. Suggestions are more guild buildings, remove the building cap, add mining upgrades or have the next system need stone(kinda like how wood turns into mining depth)(an option for stone sacrifices daily would be cool too)

5. Abilities: Splat and time freeze are pretty much useless and need some reason why you'd ever level them passed 1.

6. Orbs: What a pain in the ass orbs are. Days to months of nothing happening and then boom, new tier and power upgrade. Rinse and repeat. Can you change it to around 80% rewards from leveling the orb and 20% from reaching the new tier instead of the 10% leveling, 90% tier it feels like. Also the costs jump up stupidly high between tiers. It might be too late to change the orbs tier 5 and below, but can you at least make tier 6+ more reasonable than 10x tier 5(I'm thinking 3x would be good)

7. trophies: need a rehaul. caps increased, new categories for trophy levels, new upgrades to buy with trophies(also combine all the skill reductions into a single trophy buy, increase cost if needed)

8. Pet Map: This thing is an abomination. It's so counterintuitive and complex muddled with redundancy and useless skills. Some suggestions:
8a. Replace the arena skills with the skill that node specializes in. Move all those arena skills around a small central node in the top left of the map. The central node upgrades only those skills and they can be unlock whenever using a node as usual. This makes it easy to find where all the arena nodes are and for people with lower pet tiers to unlock them all.
8b. A visual indication of partial levels on a node. When I know I partially leveled a node but can't remember where the thing is I feel aggravated.
8c. Everything besides Auto Damage, Final Blow, and Strengthening is nearly useless. Please make the other skills suck less or replace them with different skills. 
8d. Saved loadouts of resets along with reduced reset costs.
8e. Show current and total PP in the main menu or summary.

9. More guild xp upgrades: More reasons to donate stone than the fact it's useless for anything else atm.

Things I'd like to see added:

1. Alliances: An easy way to transfer and chat between guilds. 

2. Bigger challenges?: Just some form of active content that brings people together

3. Equipment: Something else to upgrade to help out various parts of the game, like weapons=click/auto damage, gloves=improved chance to double attack, helmet= extra crit chance, boots=crit dmg, legs=time extend. body=hp reduction, and some accessories for misc stuff like axe damage, gold/exp %, extra food from pet training, pet attack speed, increased ability duration,ect  Have it cost gold to upgrade.
(08-24-2016, 04:19 AM)kyle784 Wrote: I'll start with things that I feel that currently need changes and follow up with suggestions and things I'd like to see.

1. New Ascension Tiers: When I first started the game it was quite an exhilarating experience each time you advanced a tier. More ascension points, more damage, more exp, better card drops and new systems. Currently there is such a level divide within AT3 that boosting is prevalent. People also have no level goal to aim towards besides arbitrary ones like 500, 600, 666, ect. Something that unlocks or changes as you advance makes people want to keep going further. This is a major project but I can't think of anything else the game needs more.

2. Ascension points: After a point in the game you run out of possibly upgrades to get with Asc. points, we need more things to spend these on. Would probably get revamped with #1. 

3. Gold and expedition points: Supposedly you have an idea of what you want to do with these, just do something. Gold is one of the major currencies of the game along with exp, you should have lots of things you want to do that need gold. Instead I feel like a dragon sitting on my horde of gold, except gold doesn't do anything so it's more like monopoly money.

4. More things to do with stone: Instead of just slowly farming up millions of stone, dumping it in the bank where it sits and maybe getting +1% exp. Suggestions are more guild buildings, remove the building cap, add mining upgrades or have the next system need stone(kinda like how wood turns into mining depth)(an option for stone sacrifices daily would be cool too)

5. Abilities: Splat and time freeze are pretty much useless and need some reason why you'd ever level them passed 1.

6. Orbs: What a pain in the ass orbs are. Days to months of nothing happening and then boom, new tier and power upgrade. Rinse and repeat. Can you change it to around 80% rewards from leveling the orb and 20% from reaching the new tier instead of the 10% leveling, 90% tier it feels like. Also the costs jump up stupidly high between tiers. It might be too late to change the orbs tier 5 and below, but can you at least make tier 6+ more reasonable than 10x tier 5(I'm thinking 3x would be good)

7. trophies: need a rehaul. caps increased, new categories for trophy levels, new upgrades to buy with trophies(also combine all the skill reductions into a single trophy buy, increase cost if needed)

8. Pet Map: This thing is an abomination. It's so counterintuitive and complex muddled with redundancy and useless skills. Some suggestions:
8a. Replace the arena skills with the skill that node specializes in. Move all those arena skills around a small central node in the top left of the map. The central node upgrades only those skills and they can be unlock whenever using a node as usual. This makes it easy to find where all the arena nodes are and for people with lower pet tiers to unlock them all.
8b. A visual indication of partial levels on a node. When I know I partially leveled a node but can't remember where the thing is I feel aggravated.
8c. Everything besides Auto Damage, Final Blow, and Strengthening is nearly useless. Please make the other skills suck less or replace them with different skills. 
8d. Saved loadouts of resets along with reduced reset costs.
8e. Show current and total PP in the main menu or summary.

9. More guild xp upgrades: More reasons to donate stone than the fact it's useless for anything else atm.

Things I'd like to see added:

1. Alliances: An easy way to transfer and chat between guilds. 

2. Bigger challenges?: Just some form of active content that brings people together

3. Equipment: Something else to upgrade to help out various parts of the game, like weapons=click/auto damage, gloves=improved chance to double attack, helmet= extra crit chance, boots=crit dmg, legs=time extend. body=hp reduction, and some accessories for misc stuff like axe damage, gold/exp %, extra food from pet training, pet attack speed, increased ability duration,ect  Have it cost gold to upgrade.

All great ideas! Thanks!
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
Add a possibility to see if your party mates are really offline or if they are doing a challenge / series. Maybe by a small symbol? Mouse over?
Would like to chime in and put a "vote" of sorts toward the click and hold for damage. The original suggestion was for challenges only but, heck, I'd like to see it everywhere. The point of the click system is to make sure a player is present, right? Well clicking and holding shows presence without wearing out your mouse or unfairly disadvantaging players with disabilities that prevent speedy clicks so the idea seems like a gooder to me!