Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
Seems you have broken the "total stone donated" in the latest version of the spreadsheet, now it's just stuck on showing 0 the entire time, doesn't matter if you go put a number into the guild xp in the "Optimizer & General Instructions" tab or not or even put numbers into the "guild xp upgrades" section on the main tab.
Odd... I fixed it now.
Yea it's fixed but the numbers are still off slightly when bumping numbers up in the "guild XP upgrades" on the main tab (think this was a problem in the older version as well but never did test till now). It seems to be not adding in the cost of the previous level. What's happening is if you up the number to a new number in the main tab for the guild XP upgrades it just takes the cost of that level alone instead of going and taking the cost of the previous level + the cost of the current level.

ex. every upgrade is at level 1, go and upgrade one of them to level 2 and it does up the stone donated but it is just taking that level into consideration instead of previous + updated level, so instead of showing total stone donated at 16,000 stone (2k+2k+2k+(2k+8k)) it's instead showing a total stone donated at 14k (2k+2K+2k+8k). Every level up in the guild XP upgrades section seems to be doing it this way instead of taking previous levels into the cost as well.
(08-08-2016, 11:50 AM)JourneyOver Wrote: Yea it's fixed but the numbers are still off slightly when bumping numbers up in the "guild XP upgrades" on the main tab (think this was a problem in the older version as well but never did test till now). It seems to be not adding in the cost of the previous level. What's happening is if you up the number to a new number in the main tab for the guild XP upgrades it just takes the cost of that level alone instead of going and taking the cost of the previous level + the cost of the current level.

ex. every upgrade is at level 1, go and upgrade one of them to level 2 and it does up the stone donated but it is just taking that level into consideration instead of previous + updated level, so instead of showing total stone donated at 16,000 stone (2k+2k+2k+(2k+8k)) it's instead showing a total stone donated at 14k (2k+2K+2k+8k). Every level up in the guild XP upgrades section seems to be doing it this way instead of taking previous levels into the cost as well.

I'll fix that tomorrow, I'm heading to bed now.
(08-08-2016, 11:53 AM)GameInSky Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 11:50 AM)JourneyOver Wrote: Yea it's fixed but the numbers are still off slightly when bumping numbers up in the "guild XP upgrades" on the main tab (think this was a problem in the older version as well but never did test till now). It seems to be not adding in the cost of the previous level. What's happening is if you up the number to a new number in the main tab for the guild XP upgrades it just takes the cost of that level alone instead of going and taking the cost of the previous level + the cost of the current level.

I'll fix that tomorrow, I'm heading to bed now.

Alright, it's fine whenever as stone donated isn't as big of a deal as most of the stuff that you are probably working on with the spreadsheet, so you can get around to fixing it whenever you feel like.
Fixed it now.
No migration for cells MAIN!g20 & g21 (although doubt these have any effect in calculations)

I am
lvl : 424
abd : 1853
auto speed : 87

MAIN!v21 set at "Raw idle DPS" results to MAIN!v22 -> auto speed
if i set my auto speed to 200 (MAIN!g13), MAIN!v22 -> NA
@k3rb305

This issue is due to Optimizer!AC54:56 not pointing at the right spot.

Similar bug for other options. Other cells not pointing at the right spot.

Z48,49
Z54:AB56
AB58:AB61

(Also E8, E9. E16-18, E22-25, F22-25)

Regarding the optimizer, there is also an issue with time extend for challenge damage. (Investigating now)
A leader of Fire Clan
Regarding the time extend optimizer.

Oh so one thing I realized while investigating this is that Ascensions&Challenge!H16 isn't doing anything (number of time freeze).

To fix that first.

Main!H56 =60+'Ascension & Challenge'!K8+H3
should be Main!H56 =60+'Ascension & Challenge'!K8*'Ascension & Challenge'!H16+H3

Optimizer!AO14 =60+'Ascension & Challenge'!K8+C3
should be =60+'Ascension & Challenge'!K8*'Ascension & Challenge'!H16+C3

Side question during investigation. Question about ability time Main!H57 =8.5* 'Ascension & Challenge'!H17 (# of Ability Cycles). Wondering because isn't ability time 10 seconds?

So the problem with the time extend optimizer is that its missing the pet cd.

Assuming your Main!H65 formula is right.

Optimizer!A017 =AO14*Pets!C24
should be =Main!H65/Main!H56*AO14
A leader of Fire Clan
Those issues should now be fixed!