Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
It's quite possible that the gold and exp gains have been changed with the return of the system, I'll need confirmation of that first before I start fixing it though.
Yeah CD is challenge damage. The calcs aren't totally working right now possibly because the pet part hasn't been incorporated into the upgrade calculators.
A leader of Fire Clan
(08-02-2016, 10:20 AM)GameInSky Wrote: It's quite possible that the gold and exp gains have been changed with the return of the system, I'll need confirmation of that first before I start fixing it though.

It could be, I'm past level 130 by a bit now and using the inferno stuff and it seems to be correctly displaying everything in that, it was just stuff for when below 130 that seemed to end up being off on me but I can't do anymore testing to make sure anymore.

Edit: Scratch that, seems every so often it'll still end up showing exp gains as different than what I'm actually gaining even in inferno mode. (ex - inferno tier 2 world 1 solo.. spreadsheet says xp gain should be 1820 xp per kill, but I'm getting 2730 xp per kill. (farming cards right now which is why I'm in a low tier) ) Sometimes it seems to be random and get the xp/kill correct and sometimes it seems to be off. this happens both solo and in parties.
(08-02-2016, 10:41 PM)JourneyOver Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 10:20 AM)GameInSky Wrote: It's quite possible that the gold and exp gains have been changed with the return of the system, I'll need confirmation of that first before I start fixing it though.

It could be, I'm past level 130 by a bit now and using the inferno stuff and it seems to be correctly displaying everything in that, it was just stuff for when below 130 that seemed to end up being off on me but I can't do anymore testing to make sure anymore.

Edit: Scratch that, seems every so often it'll still end up showing exp gains as different than what I'm actually gaining even in inferno mode. (ex - inferno tier 2 world 1 solo.. spreadsheet says xp gain should be 1820 xp per kill, but I'm getting 2730 xp per kill. (farming cards right now which is why I'm in a low tier) ) Sometimes it seems to be random and get the xp/kill correct and sometimes it seems to be off. this happens both solo and in parties.

This will need more research so a possible cause can be found. There is no "random" since everything is calculated via formulas.
(08-03-2016, 03:54 AM)GameInSky Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 10:41 PM)JourneyOver Wrote:

This will need more research so a possible cause can be found. There is no "random" since everything is calculated via formulas.

Maybe "random" isn't the right word, what I mean is sometimes the xp/kill will be correct on solo but add 1 2 or even 3 people into the party and it could end up being borked and being wrong, and then sometimes you could be in a party with 1 2 or 3 people and the xp be correct but if you end up taking people out or end up going solo sometimes the xp/kill will be way off. doesn't matter if you add people or take people off the list for the "Optimizer & General Instructions".. I don't know I'm bad at explaining things :x but yea all I can say is research should be done because xp/kill is off every so often.
(08-03-2016, 02:05 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: Maybe "random" isn't the right word, what I mean is sometimes the xp/kill will be correct on solo but add 1 2 or even 3 people into the party and it could end up being borked and being wrong, and then sometimes you could be in a party with 1 2 or 3 people and the xp be correct but if you end up taking people out or end up going solo sometimes the xp/kill will be way off. doesn't matter if you add people or take people off the list for the "Optimizer & General Instructions".. I don't know I'm bad at explaining things :x but yea all I can say is research should be done because xp/kill is off every so often.

Could you give a bit more insight on the issue? How far off are the values? Is it only after switching? Are your partymmeber's DPS also sheet-calculated or estimated?
(08-03-2016, 08:35 PM)GameInSky Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 02:05 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: Maybe "random" isn't the right word, what I mean is sometimes the XP/kill will be correct on solo but add 1 2 or even 3 people into the party and it could end up being borked and being wrong, and then sometimes you could be in a party with 1 2 or 3 people and the XP be correct but if you end up taking people out or end up going solo sometimes the XP/kill will be way off. doesn't matter if you add people or take people off the list for the "Optimizer & General Instructions".. I don't know I'm bad at explaining things :x but yeah all I can say is research should be done because XP/kill is off every so often.

Could you give a bit more insight on the issue? How far off are the values? Is it only after switching? Are your party member's DPS also sheet-calculated or estimated?

I'll try.

It ranges from a couple hundred or a couple thousand off, sometimes over a couple hundred thousand off as well (I haven't really hit the big inferno levels yet so I can't really test into the million ranges any). Sometimes it'll happen in solo mode (like for example I'm solo right now [world 1 inferno 2 farming cards], and everything in the spreadsheet is up to date with upgrades and everything in the game and the spreadsheet is showing me an XP/kill value of 1,841 XP per kill, but in reality I'm getting 2,762 XP per kill so this is nearly 1000 XP off from the mark [not that big of a deal since I'm farming cards, but it's to give you an idea of what I'm seeing, but some people will have to level through this section]) so no it's not only after switching to parties (think that's what you're asking), though it does tend to happen a bit more in parties from what I noticed when adding in 1 to 3 people. Didn't know I could have the party members DPS sheet-calculated, currently the way I've been inputting party members when I party up with people is to take the DPS that is shown when mousing over their names in the game and input it in the sheet myself.

Hopefully, this gave you a bit more help :x I'm sorry if I'm not being much help on trying to figure this out.

------------

Total Stone Donated on the Main tab seems to be out of whack as well, when I input my levels from the guild upgrades (1 level into both "base damage" and "XP enhance") into the guild XP upgrades section it's telling me I donated a total of 16,000 stone or 8,000 each, when in reality for the first level in both I spent like 2,000 stone each so 4,000 stone in total, putting 4 XP in the Optimizer&General Instructions tab in the Guild XP spot makes the number of donated stone correct as long as I don't go to the main tab and add any levels into the guild XP upgrades section (so they all stay at 0)
Looks like the stone donation used the wrong formula. Fixed that now.
Pet Damage Ascension Upgrade is now 1% per point.
A leader of Fire Clan
(08-06-2016, 03:18 AM)jiecut Wrote: Pet Damage Ascension Upgrade is now 1% per point.

OK, I'll note that down for when the pet tab is reworked. Right now it uses /cmd compareDPS so this doesn't matter yet.

ATtmI'm not going to look into the exp/coin issue because the infernocalculator is really big and complex. And I didn't make it,  so I'm afraid of breaking it.