Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
@ k3rb yes it's safe to import from zilla's sheet.

Is there a way to get "All Wood Collected" numbers so I can input it into the spreedsheet?
(07-31-2016, 09:53 AM)k3rb3r05 Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to create an updated sheet.

There is a bug in "MAIN" - Q27.  I have purchased all orbs and it tells me that the next orb to purchase is "Gold", where it should say "None"

Other "bugs"
* cell C3 in "optimizer and general instructions" is "=if(Main!G3=C42,"Max",INDEX(Data!G3:G753,match(Main!G3+1,Data!A3:A753,0))) " . should be =if(Main!G3=C42,"Max",INDEX(Data!G3:G1003,match(Main!G3+1,Data!A3:A1003,0)))
* cells C16 and C22 (same sheet) have a "+0.01" at end of formula which results in a value error when they are maxed

Fixed the bugs, hopefully. I don't really look at the complex optimiser part of the sheet because I don't use it.

(07-31-2016, 12:35 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: @ k3rb yes it's safe to import from zilla's sheet.

Is there a way to get "All Wood Collected" numbers so I can input it into the spreedsheet?

The only way to know is to go to the tree map and check your required wood for the next tree.
(07-31-2016, 11:03 PM)GameInSky Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 09:53 AM)k3rb3r05 Wrote: Thank you for taking the time to create an updated sheet.

There is a bug in "MAIN" - Q27.  I have purchased all orbs and it tells me that the next orb to purchase is "Gold", where it should say "None"

Other "bugs"
* cell C3 in "optimizer and general instructions" is "=if(Main!G3=C42,"Max",INDEX(Data!G3:G753,match(Main!G3+1,Data!A3:A753,0))) " . should be =if(Main!G3=C42,"Max",INDEX(Data!G3:G1003,match(Main!G3+1,Data!A3:A1003,0)))
* cells C16 and C22 (same sheet) have a "+0.01" at end of formula which results in a value error when they are maxed

Fixed the bugs, hopefully. I don't really look at the complex optimiser part of the sheet because I don't use it.

(07-31-2016, 12:35 PM)JourneyOver Wrote: @ k3rb yes it's safe to import from zilla's sheet.

The only way to know is to go to the tree map and check your required wood for the next tree.

Ah gotcha, thanks. Smile
Thanks for the work.
A leader of Fire Clan
So an issue with the port. A lot of the optimizer values are referencing the wrong cell.

In F5-F25 you have references to column BO, BR, BN, BU, BT, BX which don't exist.
A leader of Fire Clan
Should i create a new post whenever i find a bug or keep editing an old one?

importing from 3.1d to 3.1f, some cells didn't migrate:
* MAIN - g20 / g21 / v26
* PETS - c3 / c7 / j15
* Asc &  Chal - c21 / c22
* OPtimizer - v8 / v9

i am guessing drop-downs don't carry over?
(08-01-2016, 06:03 PM)jiecut Wrote: So an issue with the port. A lot of the optimizer values are referencing the wrong cell.

In F5-F25 you have references to column BO, BR, BN, BU, BT, BX which don't exist.

No idea how that ended up happening. I moved the optimiser calculation cells but googledocs must have referenced the wrong columns.
Should be fixed now.

(08-01-2016, 06:19 PM)k3rb3r05 Wrote: Should i create a new post whenever i find a bug or keep editing an old one?

importing from 3.1d to 3.1f, some cells didn't migrate:
* MAIN - g20 / g21 / v26
* PETS - c3 / c7 / j15
* Asc &  Chal - c21 / c22
* OPtimizer - v8 / v9

i am guessing drop-downs don't carry over?

It's best to message me on discord for a quick reply though here works too.
I fixed the oversight with G20, G21 and v26.
The rest are dropdown menus which apparently can't be imported. This is explained on the credits page.
I tried to make that more visible so people will see it better.
Almost all dropdown were recoloured to light blue to make them stand out to help people with them.
Okay so I have one more question, and this will probably be my last question >.<

What does the "CD" mean in the ascension and challenges tab? I have yet to actually figure this out myself and the spreadsheet is telling me I have points to spend in that row. :x I'm taking it as challenge damage or something along those lines, am I right? Farm is used for when farming levels and such and CD is used when doing challenges if I'm correct on this correlation?

btw one thing I'm noticing is xp/kill while using the monster level thing in the "optimizer and general instructions" is kinda off every now and then even though all my stats are correct between the game and the spreadsheet (so far been noticing it more in duo/trio groups and yes I've been adding them to the party roster). Dunno if this is the same for when you get passed the level 130 mark and the monster level thing becomes useless or not since I haven't reached level 130 yet (though will be soon)
cd = challenge dmg
(08-02-2016, 06:38 AM)erebs Wrote: cd = challenge dmg

Alright cool that's what I figured but wasn't 100% sure xD Thanks.