Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earnings per minute numbers are down
The earnings per minute numbers for XP and Gold have disappeared. Those were very useful for gauging where to hunt, please put them back.
its not bug if you read patch notes you can find out that xp system returned to xp/gold per kill
Yeah, you'll have to start using sheets for inferno tier optimisation again.
Since it's based on kills the calculations from the server are no longer applicable. They have been removed to bring things back to a more simple setup.
But the gains were already based on kills. They always were. Those per-minute numbers were just a helpful auto calculated number to show what the average over time was. I now have no real idea if upgrading an Inferno Mode level gives me better XP and gold over time or not. Removing those numbers was completely unnecessary and although intended for this patch (which I now see since I have now read the patch notes) I still fully consider it a flaw that needs to be fixed.
it wasnt per kill you were getting xp/gold per 5 sec ticks only cards and gold from treasure was per kills
the community just badly needs a inferno calculator...then everyone will be happy again...problem is noone that did the old calculators is around anymore i think to upgrade it for infernos above 400
TheIncredible
MorDoKuli member
I can totally understand the desire to not have to use a spreadsheet. I liked being able to test values manually while xp/min was still a thing.
The current multicalc supports up to inferno 500 atm and is still accurate (I'm still using it myself).
No idea what paddignton's up to since he's been offline on discord for more than a week (so assumingly holiday)

I'd like to have him reach out to me because the way he designed the ofscreen calculations is horrible.

Brouwer is once again active though but is on a sheet break, luckily I have 2 means of contact with him so that's nice.

I've been updating paddington's sheet with some missing features but now that Ray's re-implemented the old system, extending inferno tiers to 2000 is a top priority.

Simply extending the tiers to 2000 wit the current formulas results in something strange with the optimal xp tier, as it will default to max tier for some reason.
Though I guess people don't care about the optimal exp tier as cards are more important anyway.