Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I enable open investing for my guild?
So I recently created a guild, and I was wondering whether I should be in total control of my guild or if I should let people decide in open investing. What do you think is better?

Also, side question if you can answer, which buildings should i focus on upgrading in levels first, second, third etc, or in other words, which building is most important, 2nd important etc.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
since this game is pretty much dying compared to where it was half a year ago i suggest not to make a guild but join an existing 1. you ll benefit a lot more from it then starting from scratch even if you join a guild where half the people already left the game.
Depends on your lvl and guild mate's lvls and how much stone they can donate, also if they know what they are doing, if they don't making sure they can only donate to the bank is best.

First try getting all your guild buildings to lvl 5, in what ever order you deem best, then all to lvl 10, 15, 20, then you can go straight to 30 with warehouse/guild hall, then stable/fort, then altar/sacrificial tower.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Cool. Also, I have another question:
I've seen some people complaining about guild leaders making alts that generate stone to upgrade buildings, isn't this against the rules? Is there anything stopping it or? Because it seems very cheaty and is it actually happening?

And Darksoul, I never knew the game was dying? It's a shame, I was really enjoying the game and would want it to grow more popular. Do you think the game will die soon?
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
alts are allowed in iou