Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Pet Upgrades stack?
Question 
Quick little question, can pet upgrades stack? As in if I get final blow +2.54% on one and another node on +6.78% would it stack to become total +9.32%?

Probably being dumb right here.

I'll probably just wait until the pet upgrade map reset is reduced before I really try with the builds in the arena, because 400 diamonds for me at the moment is wayy too much.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Of course they do, what else would they do?
They do stack. Based upon my tests (using the comparedps command), maxing Strenghtening is your best choice. Then Final Blow which is only a little better than Auto Attack. Everything else is mostly useless, though I haven't tried a crit heavy build which may take over at high levels.

The thing I found odd was the extra damage of Strengthening far outweighed the slowdown, regardless of how slow it got. That makes me question how stacking really works (or how accurate comparedps is).

I can't really do tests anymore because of the 400 diamond cost. Of course, if the cost was not there, I would engage in exactly the sort of behavior the cost is supposed to prevent...
I believe most agree that Final Blow is what you want to get up the highest, because it gives you a very nice exp/min boost along with the dps increase.
(07-23-2016, 06:25 AM)Srw Wrote: I believe most agree that Final Blow is what you want to get up the highest, because it gives you a very nice exp/min boost along with the dps increase.

I'll have to do more tests. It will be about a month before I get more nodes so I'll have to go suboptimal until then if my experiment was flawed.

Did the concensus come to this conclusion based on actual display numbers or some spreadsheet calculation?
The sheet is in this forum. Just go to main page and go to guides.