Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it to spend money?
Is it worth it to spend money and support the developers in this game?
I know the developers work very hard and are dedicated, but is it worth it?
Will the game close or shutdown anytime soon or do you think it'll be ok for me to purchase something and not have to worry about the whole game going off? And I want to know if it would be worth it to spend money on the game, as in is the game constantly updated.

Thanks.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)
Money will speed you up, but you don't need to spend money to have fun.

Supporting the developers is a good reason to spend money. Based on your post (and best value), it sounds like the event packs are a good choice for you. They give a good boost, and you can buy at most two per event. If events stop coming out, you stop paying so there's a strong incentive to keep them coming. Events happen about once a month.
The game will be around for quite some time yet. Ray (the lead developer) has a strong drive to keep going with bigger and better updates. He truly loves the game, and working on it. I'd say it's a safe bet to spend a little. Maybe take it slow and see how you like it!
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
Personally I would give the game a fair shot first. Like a month or 2 before you decide to spend money. Event packs are the best choice in spending money.
(07-21-2016, 01:53 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: Personally I would give the game a fair shot first. Like a month or 2 before you decide to spend money. Event packs are the best choice in spending money.

The first support packs are pretty decent too, and not much in the way of price.
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
Keep in mind this is one of those games where spending $20 here and there makes absolutely 0 difference. To see any noticeable boost, you'll need to invest a few hundred. Nothing in this game is cheap. Everything that takes money, takes a lot of it.
(07-21-2016, 04:15 AM)Srw Wrote: Spending $20 here and there makes absolutely 0 difference. To see any noticeable boost, you'll need to invest a few hundred.

Spending $20 here and there will slowly get you to support level 8 or 9. That's enough to get you an invite to a top 20 guild, even if you're low level. You won't Win The Game, but I wouldn't call it "0 difference".
Yes there are support level 8 and support level 9 players in even the highest guilds. Buying only the event packs help a ton in the long run. Also I wouldn't be afraid that this game will stop. Ray worked hard and did very boring stuff just to keep the game going in the hard times. I don't think he will stop anytime soon now that development is more fun for him.
with support 8 you can even get in a top10 guild
TheIncredible
MorDoKuli member
from support 10 you get medium daily card pack it helps a lot so it is definitely worth to aim for it ^^