41.30%
19 41.30%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
event packs
Big Grin 
are you buying event packs or you dont give a shit anymore about spending ? Tongue

I buy any amount there is during event i dont spend money on anything else. Without event packs i would not spend at all
they should nerf the boost of event points. Some people (like me) spend a lot of money buying diamonds and AP and not so much on the event packs, while other people only spend money on event packs. The result is that i spend more money on this game then others, i'm a higher support level then others, but people who bought those event packs still do more damage then me and get more exp then me ... doesnt make a lot of sense.
A lot of previous long term spenders don't spend much on the game anymore because of how useless it is now. The "balance changes" in the past few months have hurt the game a lot more than they have helped so the thought of spending a few hundred dollars to see little to no noticeable boost to your character deters a lot of people. EP packs are the best thing in the game to buy as they provide very substantial boosts. If you have been focusing on every monetary feature except EP packs, that is an unfortunate mistake. Could have sworn Ray said he was going to redo EP bonuses to bring paying players a bit more in line with the f2p group but who knows when that'll happen. #2019IOUepFormulachange
i feel like reaching next ep milestone gives now less than before at 2b dps to get 30m more dps from 625>650 ep its like nothing Sad
30% of players who have answered, that's a pretty high amount as far as paying goes compared to other sites. I wonder what the true % is across all platforms.
so far not big difference between f2p and pack buyers XD